Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Here's my checklist:

1. You are checking a Steeler message board on a regular basis in the middle of June, with the OTA's complete, training camp more than a month away, and draft almost 2 months old. There is no new news to be had, but we still check in and post anyway.

0 = Not an addict
    1 = A true addict

I think we all qualify as addicts here.
    Agreed, but, I'm still more addicted to TnA.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    7) So engrossed during the Steeler games, I leave my bathroom door open to watch my LCD in my bedroom, while simultaneously post on a Steeler message board with some of my other Steeler sickos.
    AS, I think I'm gonna have nightmares over this one.... Picturing you sitting on the crapper, typing on the notebook, with one eye on the tv and the other on the computer screen.... The only thing missing would be a gold twinkie in one hand, and an Iron City on the vanity counter....

Uncle Rico

How many of you knew that today was Rashad Mendenhall's 21st birthday? Well, I did and I actually find it rather disturbing that I remembered such a trivial fact about some Steelers rookie.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned
    How many of you knew that today was Rashad Mendenhall's 21st birthday? Well, I did and I actually find it rather disturbing that I remembered such a trivial fact about some Steelers rookie.
    You are truly a sick, sick individual Nlp.... Please call Doctor Shawn for the appropriate remedy for your ailment..... :P

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    You are truly a sick, sick individual Nlp.... Please call Doctor Shawn for the appropriate remedy for your ailment..... :P
    I've got Steelers Fever, and the only prescription is...

[youtube:3a3q0m06]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YvqB0uwLj0k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YvqB0uwLj0k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3a3q0m06]
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Even modern medicine has it's limits. What do you want from me...miracles???

Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

7) So engrossed during the Steeler games, I leave my bathroom door open to watch my LCD in my bedroom, while simultaneously post on a Steeler message board with some of my other Steeler sickos.
    AS, I think I'm gonna have nightmares over this one.... Picturing you sitting on the crapper, typing on the notebook, with one eye on the tv and the other on the computer screen.... The only thing missing would be a gold twinkie in one hand, and an Iron City on the vanity counter....
    No food in the JON... but its the only place in the house that I'm assured that my wife will leave me alone.

BIG FAN

You travel to be with others who Love the Steelers as much as you.
    Esprcially for the away games.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Esprcially for the away games.

Word, brother. Only live Steeler Games I've ever seen have been away games. I'll make the pilgrimage one day.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Especially for the away games.

Word, brother. Only live Steeler Games I've ever seen have been away games. I'll make the pilgrimage one day.
    Who ride?