Re: Steelers D-line aging gracefully
If Clark returns to full health, it will be icing on the cake for this defense. If not, I hope B Mac steps up and Townsend can mover to FS. Anthiny Smith is not the answer.
Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o.
Troy will stay healthy if LeBeau quits using hime as a defensive tackle rushing into the center of the offensive line and wrestling with 300lb linemen. Keep Troy back in coverage and he will get more than 5 INTs which is more sacks than he could ever hope to get.
Timmons and Woodley will take the first step returning our LBs to dominance. Woodley will have 10+ sacks and Timmons will add 5 sacks and 3-4 INTs.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State