Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Steeler bar in Chicago...

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Steeler bar in Chicago...

    I have to admit one of the best bars I've been to in Chicago was a Steeler bar called Durkin's Tavern.

    http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/3677896

    On Friday's they have all you can drink beer (And not just the usual bud, miller and coors but also stuff like Guinness) plus all you can eat pizza and wings for $15 (From 5pm-9pm). Probably the best happy hour in Chicago...

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Steeler bar in Chicago...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    I have to admit one of the best bars I've been to in Chicago was a Steeler bar called Durkin's Tavern.

    http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/3677896

    On Friday's they have all you can drink beer (And not just the usual bud, miller and coors but also bad word like Guinness) plus all you can eat pizza and wings for $15 (From 5pm-9pm). Probably the best happy hour in Chicago...

    This may be the best happy hour on the Planet if you get all the beer, wings, and pizza for $15!!

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Steeler bar in Chicago...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    I have to admit one of the best bars I've been to in Chicago was a Steeler bar called Durkin's Tavern.

    http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/3677896

    On Friday's they have all you can drink beer (And not just the usual bud, miller and coors but also bad word like Guinness) plus all you can eat pizza and wings for $15 (From 5pm-9pm). Probably the best happy hour in Chicago...

    This may be the best happy hour on the Planet if you get all the beer, wings, and pizza for $15!!
    It starts getting really packed around 7pm but they don't run out of pizza or wings. The domino's delivery guy comes every hour with tons of hot pies. Plus after the sixth beer you stop noticing it's domino's pizza you're eating...

    I haven't been there to watch a game yet (I go to Kendall's the Bengals bar). But I told a friend of mine (Whose a die hard Steelers fan) visiting Chicago about it and he said he a great time watching a Steeler game there.

    Kendall's is pretty good as well. Everytime the Bengals score a TD they pass out free jello shots. I don't think they put much if any alcohol in them but still a great bar to watch football...

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,451

    Re: Steeler bar in Chicago...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Plus after the sixth beer you stop noticing it's domino's pizza you're eating...
    I think 6 beers equals 1 slice of dominos pizza. Side effects of either one include
    nausea, vomiting, and extreme regret.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •