Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metallica - Death Magnetic NEW ALBUM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Metallica - Death Magnetic NEW ALBUM!

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Now if you create a vid clip with Pitt Panther highlights set to this music, you'll have something...

Maybe they should put Panther highlights to something more appropriate -- like What's up pussycat by Tom Jones.
    I'm a Panther fan but that's hilarious (and somewhat saddening in it's truth...)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe they should put Panther highlights to something more appropriate -- like What's up pussycat by Tom Jones.
    Shaddup and go eat some chocolate! Besides, aren't you one of those Happy Valley fanatics that threw frozen marshmellows at me back in the 80's?........

...But like Ghost said, "sad, but true...".....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[youtube:23pe1tx2]1iskyNSbS7k&hl[/youtube:23pe1tx2]
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Shaddup and go eat some chocolate! Besides, aren't you one of those Happy Valley fanatics that threw frozen marshmellows at me back in the 80's?........

...But like Ghost said, "sad, but true...".....
    Yes. That was me.. at least until halftime.. then I went back outside and tailgated because the game was well in hand.

I also went to the games at Pitt stadium. I LOVED doing that. And going to Oakland bars afterwards (Zeldas??) and of course the O and Primantis.

We have really hijacked a Metallica thread. I for one am glad their songs are available to purchase as MP3s on amazon.

Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I also went to the games at Pitt stadium. I LOVED doing that. And going to Oakland bars afterwards (Zeldas??) and of course the O and Primantis.
    Ahhh, Zeldas'...... Man, after the morning "eyeopeners" at Zeldas', then walking Cardiac Hill to the game, no wonder the student section was lifeless.....

BTW, Paterno is the "anti-christ".....
    ...Back then, I think it was '82 (not sure exactly) or so, Penn St played a game at Pitt... It was a tie game going late in the 4th... Pitt punted the ball, but the clock ran for 2 or 3 seconds after the play was dead... JoePa whinned and moaned to the officials, so they put a few seconds back on the clock... Penn St came down and got a field goal with those last seconds, knocking Pitt out of the National Title chase....

... No wonder Jackie Sherril ended-up being angry and castrating bulls down at A & M a few years later.....

...Sorry calm.... I won't stray from the subject matter any more.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Updated
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!