Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Women's Camp=the only time I have considered cross-dressing.

PS: Les I don't want any smartazz remarks.
    You promised me that pic was for your eyes only. Pookie, I'm so mad now that I could scream!
    My eyes...and the other 130,000 eyes at Heinz Field that day.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Time for the annual MJG leg shaving, body hair removal, dress-like a female impersonator event.
    As if it's just an annual thing...Please...
    Oh.. yeah. I forgot about Halloween.
    What is it gonna be this year? French maid? Catholic Schoolgirl uniform? Sexy nurse? Slutty devil? Scantily-clad angel?
    Biker Chick

(since this thread was started by NC Steeler Fan, after all)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Oh, I love it!!! (I used to ride a '67 pan/shovel myself ...)

Man, I knew this thread would degenerate rather quickly
    one way or the other (just like every annual Women's Camp
    thread I post does! ), but so far this is pretty original
    and entertaining...in a weird sorta way!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

....Daym!.....Now THAT is funny!.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    There was an even worse one that I spotted at the Super Bowl in Detroit. I don't have access to that picture right now, though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If you look closely, I could swear the guy/gal is has a dip in. Probably something wimpy like Skoal pouches.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

If you look closely, I could swear the guy/gal is has a dip in. Probably something wimpy like Skoal pouches.
    You were looking at the face? I couldn't get my eyes off the man-breastisses.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Personally, I was mesmorized by the gut.... It sort of reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons where Homer shakes his gut, and the vibrations continue the shake all the way around his body....

Legend

User Info Menu

Personally, I was mesmorized by the gut.... It sort of reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons where Homer shakes his gut, and the vibrations continue the shake all the way around his body....
    Dancing Homer was great at the Springfield Isotopes games...

...but he was definitely bigger when he was cross-dressing in that mumu.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

See i was thinking this might be a great way to pick up some ladies... but then I learn i have to watch out for half you guys cross-dressing...

I am assuming, in keeping with all great camp movies, that there's just huge group shower, right? That'll separate the uhh... wheat from the chaff, so to speak.