Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

  1. #31
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Out with the chickens...
    Posts
    642

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan
    Ohhh, that "pit" pic is SO wrong....*gag*....(cough-cough)....ack!!!



    Ahem... (cough...)

    Steeler in france....the Women's Camp is typically the first weekend of
    training camp, last weekend in July or first weekend in August. This is
    the first year I'm aware of that it's been so much later.

    Like I said, I wanna hear pads colliding!

    Not the sound of them hitting the sleds or line dummies....
    Am I the only one to catch the irony in NC Steeler Fan denouncing female armpit hair in one sentence, then addressing a woman who lives in France in the next sentence?


    us_steelinfrance responds in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

    "18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

  2. #32

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    I'm a man and I hate to shave my face... (I do it about every 3rd day - basically, one day clean, 2 days 'don johnson').

    I'm so glad I'm not a woman because I'd be disgusting.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE

  3. #33
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,897

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    I'm a man and I hate to shave my face... (I do it about every 3rd day - basically, one day clean, 2 days 'don johnson').

    I'm so glad I'm not a woman because I'd be disgusting.
    Just let it go for the full blown Kimbo face (he could kick Don Johnson's @$$!!!)

  4. #34
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alsace
    Posts
    39

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    [quote=NC Steeler Fan]
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":1dpqo9sl
    Ohhh, that "pit" pic is SO wrong....*gag*....(cough-cough)....ack!!!



    Ahem... (cough...)

    Steeler in france....the Women's Camp is typically the first weekend of
    training camp, last weekend in July or first weekend in August. This is
    the first year I'm aware of that it's been so much later.

    Like I said, I wanna hear pads colliding!

    Not the sound of them hitting the sleds or line dummies....
    Am I the only one to catch the irony in NC Steeler Fan denouncing female armpit hair in one sentence, then addressing a woman who lives in France in the next sentence?


    us_steelinfrance responds in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......[/quote:1dpqo9sl]

    Sorry -- time difference!

    Now, Ruthless, when was the last time you were in France and/or saw a Frenchwoman's armpit?

    I was born in NC and lived in the US until '94. I brought my ladies' disposable razor when I came (just in case) and was relieved to see you could actually buy them (and soap!!) here. I DO still bring my supply of deodorant from my trips home, since the stuff they sell here is...odd. Don't ask...

    Anyhoo, back to the Steelers Women Camp... I'd love to join you one time, NC. The end of July would be better date-wise for me. The pix on the Steeler site make it seem like a good time.

  5. #35
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,897

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    [quote=us_steelinfrance][quote="NC Steeler Fan":2lukasf7]
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":2lukasf7
    Ohhh, that "pit" pic is SO wrong....*gag*....(cough-cough)....ack!!!



    Ahem... (cough...)

    Steeler in france....the Women's Camp is typically the first weekend of
    training camp, last weekend in July or first weekend in August. This is
    the first year I'm aware of that it's been so much later.

    Like I said, I wanna hear pads colliding!

    Not the sound of them hitting the sleds or line dummies....
    Am I the only one to catch the irony in NC Steeler Fan denouncing female armpit hair in one sentence, then addressing a woman who lives in France in the next sentence?


    us_steelinfrance responds in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......[/quote:2lukasf7]

    Sorry -- time difference!

    Now, Ruthless, when was the last time you were in France and/or saw a Frenchwoman's armpit?

    I was born in NC and lived in the US until '94. I brought my ladies' disposable razor when I came (just in case) and was relieved to see you could actually buy them (and soap!!) here. I DO still bring my supply of deodorant from my trips home, since the stuff they sell here is...odd. Don't ask...

    Anyhoo, back to the Steelers Women Camp... I'd love to join you one time, NC. The end of July would be better date-wise for me. The pix on the Steeler site make it seem like a good time.[/quote:2lukasf7]

    I think I'll pass on the friendly neighborhood pit inspector gig.


  6. #36
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Out with the chickens...
    Posts
    642

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    Just as a testament to the enthusiasm level from the female half of
    Steeler Nation!...

    The online registration form for Women's Camp was posted on
    Steelers.com pm Monday June 16th and the website had: "SOLD OUT"
    posted on Tuesday evening June 17th. Biiiitchin'.....

    Average attendance is upwards of 200 women each year. I personally
    overnighted my registration for 10:30 a.m. next day delivery and got the
    confirming phone message from them that I made the cut when I got
    home yesterday from work (and so did my Steeler sister in da burgh).

    I haven't yet heard the number of registrations that are on the waiting list,
    but I can bet there are a number of disappointed fans out there right now!

    Have also heard that a number of attendees are having commemorative
    Dwight White t-shirts made up for this year's camp in honor of one of the
    more charismatic, fun-loviing and entertaining Steelers to train us each year for
    Women's Camp. I'm sure there will be a lot of stories about him told by the other
    players at this year's camp and I'm sure there will be a few less-than-dry-eyes
    at some point throughout the day.

    Will be a special camp for sure, either way...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

    "18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

  7. #37
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alsace
    Posts
    39

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan
    Just as a testament to the enthusiasm level from the female half of
    Steeler Nation!...

    The online registration form for Women's Camp was posted on
    Steelers.com pm Monday June 16th and the website had: "SOLD OUT"
    posted on Tuesday evening June 17th. Biiiitchin'.....

    Average attendance is upwards of 200 women each year. I personally
    overnighted my registration for 10:30 a.m. next day delivery and got the
    confirming phone message from them that I made the cut when I got
    home yesterday from work (and so did my Steeler sister in da burgh).

    I haven't yet heard the number of registrations that are on the waiting list,
    but I can bet there are a number of disappointed fans out there right now!

    Have also heard that a number of attendees are having commemorative
    Dwight White t-shirts made up for this year's camp in honor of one of the
    more charismatic, fun-loviing and entertaining Steelers to train us each year for
    Women's Camp. I'm sure there will be a lot of stories about him told by the other
    players at this year's camp and I'm sure there will be a few less-than-dry-eyes
    at some point throughout the day.

    Will be a special camp for sure, either way...
    That is cool -- there's a waiting list?! Does the men's camp (is there one?) sell out so quickly? Us ladies love our Steelers. Congrats on making the cut, NC.

  8. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alsace
    Posts
    39

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    [quote=RuthlessBurgher][quote=us_steelinfrance]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":1i48uzxl
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "NC Steeler Fan":1i48uzxl
    Ohhh, that "pit" pic is SO wrong....*gag*....(cough-cough)....ack!!!



    Ahem... (cough...)

    Steeler in france....the Women's Camp is typically the first weekend of
    training camp, last weekend in July or first weekend in August. This is
    the first year I'm aware of that it's been so much later.

    Like I said, I wanna hear pads colliding!

    Not the sound of them hitting the sleds or line dummies....
    Am I the only one to catch the irony in NC Steeler Fan denouncing female armpit hair in one sentence, then addressing a woman who lives in France in the next sentence?


    us_steelinfrance responds in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......
    Sorry -- time difference!

    Now, Ruthless, when was the last time you were in France and/or saw a Frenchwoman's armpit?

    I was born in NC and lived in the US until '94. I brought my ladies' disposable razor when I came (just in case) and was relieved to see you could actually buy them (and soap!!) here. I DO still bring my supply of deodorant from my trips home, since the stuff they sell here is...odd. Don't ask...

    Anyhoo, back to the Steelers Women Camp... I'd love to join you one time, NC. The end of July would be better date-wise for me. The pix on the Steeler site make it seem like a good time.[/quote:1i48uzxl]

    I think I'll pass on the friendly neighborhood pit inspector gig.

    [/quote:1i48uzxl]


    Now that's just wrong, Ruthless. Besides, I don't remember offering you that job. Can you smell with a French accent?

  9. #39
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,897

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    Quote Originally Posted by us_steelinfrance
    Can you smell with a French accent?
    Oui, Oui!!!

  10. #40
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alsace
    Posts
    39

    Re: Steelers Women's Camp 2008!

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by us_steelinfrance
    Can you smell with a French accent?
    Oui, Oui!!!

    (love these emoticons, BTW)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •