Thread: Marcus Vick arrested in Norfolk, VA

motter1975

Marcus Vick arrested in Norfolk, VA

Marcus Vick was arrested in Norfolk for DUI and evasion. Here's the link to the story
    http://www.wavy.com/global/story.asp?s= ... rvc=latest

Marcus Vick arrested in Norfolk for DUI and Evasion

Posted: June 13, 2008 09:31 AM EDT

Updated: June 13, 2008 09:50 PM EDT

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY.com) -- As WAVY.com was first to report, Marcus Vick, the former Va. Tech football prodigy and brother of convicted felon and former NFL star Michael Vick, was arrested in Downtown Norfolk early Friday morning on several charges, including DUI.

Vick bonded out on a $1000 bond Friday morning. He is scheduled to appear in court Monday, June 16.

This is the account provided by police:

This morning, shortly after 2:00 A.M., a uniformed bicycle patrol officer observed a male and female, sitting in a vehicle, involved in an altercation in the 200 Blk of Granby St. The officer approached the couple to see if assistance was needed.

During the course of his investigation he asked the driver, later identified as Marcus Vick, for his driver's license. The driver at that time fled the scene at a high rate of speed. A broadcast was put out on the vehicle's description. A few minutes later the vehicle was seen and subsequently stopped in the 300 Blk. of Armistead Ave.

Officers identified Marcus Deon Vick, 24, 5100 Blk. West Creek Ct., Suffolk, as the driver at that time. Vick failed a sobriety test at the scene and was taken to the City Jail where he was charged with (1) DUI, (2) Misdemeanor Eluding Police, (3) Reckless Driving, and (4) Driving on a Suspended License.

The passenger in the vehicle was identified as Delicia Lenora Cordon, 24, 2000 Blk. North Bayshore Dr., Miami. FL. She also was taken to the City Jail and charged with being Drunk in Public.

WAVY News has a crew working on this story. Stay with WAVY.com and watch WAVY News 10 for the latest on this developing story.

Re: Marcus Vick arrested in Norfolk, VA

Im shocked.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

I love the fact that the cop was on a bicycle for some reason.

That also amused me.

Pro Bowler

Another fine accomplishment courtesy of the Vick boys. Their parents must be so proud!

Pro Bowler

It makes me so mad the amount of God-given talent this punk wasted. He was sitting on the lottery ticket and just flushed it away. You know what me (and I'm assuming most of you) would have given to for that kind of athleticism.

What a waste.