Thread: Punisher: War Zone Trailer

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Punisher: War Zone Trailer

[url="http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/06/12/punisher-war-zone-movie-trailer/"]http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/06/12/pun ... e-trailer/[/url]

Check it out.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Punisher: War Zone Trailer

i used to love the Punisher comic books...dont really know how well
    this character will translate to the big screen. It looks like an action packed movie but i dont know how it will distinguish itself from flicks like Bourne Identity, the Transporter, Mission Impossible etc...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    this character will translate to the big screen. It looks like an action packed movie but i dont know how it will distinguish itself from flicks like Bourne Identity, the Transporter, Mission Impossible etc...

They just did a Punisher movie a few years ago, and I don't think many people saw it.

That didn't stop them from making another Hulk movie, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I like the previous Punisher movie...solid film.

The Hulk...not so much.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I like the previous Punisher movie...solid film.

The Hulk...not so much.
    I read somewhere that Ed Norton signed on to do the new Hulk movie because they promised him that it would be more like the old Bill Bixby television series than the last movie. However, Marvel got final edit, and I think they turned it into just another mindless action romp instead of the dramatic piece that Norton signed on to do. I've heard that he wants nothing to do with the movie now (i.e. won't do the standard promotional stuff) since he was so mis-led about it all. I usually really enjoy Norton's stuff, but I think I will pass on this one.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i hate when they change the leading character movie to movie...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott

They just did a Punisher movie a few years ago, and I don't think many people saw it.

That didn't stop them from making another Hulk movie, though.
    ..saw some of it....meh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    i hate when they change the leading character movie to movie...
    It looks like they tried to do Punisher II starring the same guy (Thomas Jane) judging by this poster I found online. Replacing John Travolta with Michael Keaton, though?

So far, though, there have been 3 Punishers, Dolph Lundgren (remember that one?), Thomas Jane, and now Ray Stevenson.

Starter

User Info Menu

^ ooooh, this is the one I am thinking of. yeah, this one blewmucharse.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Never got into "The Punisher." To me he was just some angry dude with guns, hell bent on revenge. How is that a superhero? Vigilante yes..... superhero no. Pass on this one.