Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your pet peeve?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: What's your pet peeve?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    There is a guy at work that has an entire bag of chips with lunch everyday. We have different lunch times, and he eats at his cubicle while I am trying to work. He is crunching away with his mouth wide open, and I want to stab him in the ear with a pencil.

RuthlessBurger - Tell your cowoker that you know how he can get twice as many chips for the same amount of money. Then slam your hand down on his bag of chips crushing them. I know it sounds like a kidds prank and it is, but it'll make you feel better, if not then go ahead and stab him in the ear with your pencil

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman HATES people that let you assume something is going to actually happen, but then just when you're all "Yeah" they pull it away from you....

Take, for example, oral sex....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    There is a guy at work that has an entire bag of chips with lunch everyday. We have different lunch times, and he eats at his cubicle while I am trying to work. He is crunching away with his mouth wide open, and I want to stab him in the ear with a pencil.

Without question, when I die and move on to the big Steelers house in the sky, my tombstone will read, "Chew with your friggen mouth closed, you hillbilly!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

1) I hate having to talk to strangers in a work environment and not being able to focus on anything other than the booger hanging out of their nose and not being able to tell them to go pick it and come and talk to me when you are clean.

2) I hate when complain incessantly but their word for it is "venting."

3) I hate going up north, because wear too much clothing. The women in Florida are so minimally dressed that driving to work is great..... seeing women in spandex shorts and athletic bras, running and bouncing like the new boob smiley.

4) I hate the fact work has put a "No Internet" stricture and can't jump on the net and talk to you bozos late at night, like I've been used to for the last few years.

5) I hate its not preseason already.

6) I hate Jerry Jones, like a festering boil on my nether regions.

7) I hate the fact that I don't have Direct TV so thus I have to go somewhere that has the NFL ticket.

I hate people who wear dark sunglasses in doors... like at a club.

9) I hate dealing with family members who are so enraged by the fact that their loved one is on a ventilator in complete multi-organ failure whose medical history delineates that they are part of a growing geriatric population that arrived at this sad state in their life because of neglect..... maybe if you would of seen to it that your 88 year old mom wasn't living by herself, having no one looking in on her or taking her to Dr. appointments, she possibly would of had a better quality of life in her twilight years.... but now that she's in this condition you fly in from Hawaii ridden with guilt and remorse, and expect someone to tell you that a miracle is about to happen.... and when it doesn't you take it out on everybody.

...... more to come.

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote="ShawnMedGuy"]
    5) Married sex: I did the math...I'm paying approximately 2200 bucks a lay. I mean I remember the good ole days when I could buy a girl a whopper and she would ride me til the wheels fell off.

quote]

Oh.........my............God!!!!!This may be the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Slow drivers hanging in the left lane. Unless you are a cop it’s not up to you to decide how fast I drive…get the eff out of the way!

People who ask: Hot enough for you? or Cold enough for you? If you can’t think of a better way to start a conversation then you are NOT someone I want to talk to.

American Idol. And the people who talk about it incessantly. Enough said.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Slow drivers hanging in the left lane. Unless you are a cop it’s not up to you to decide how fast I drive…get the eff out of the way!

People who ask: Hot enough for you? or Cold enough for you? If you can’t think of a better way to start a conversation then you are NOT someone I want to talk to.

American Idol. And the people who talk about it incessantly. Enough said.
    So much for my favorite American Idol moment thread....
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

My pet peeve:

David Archuleta soooooo should have won AI.

I'm heart broken.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    My pet peeve:

David Archuleta soooooo should have won AI.

I'm heart broken.
    I can't stand Archie. I voted for David Cook all the way. About time a rocker won.

Chris Daughtry got screwed the year Taylor Hicks won.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

You guys are all going to make stlrz d want to stab each of you in the ear with a pencil! The only thing worse for him would be if they they tried to do a blues-themed American Idol episode and brought on B.B. King to mentor them for a week. Can you imagine some 17 year old bubblegum pop girl trying to sing "The Thrill is Gone"?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.