Thread: Selig-Stern-Goodell or Dewey-Cheatem and Howe?

Selig-Stern-Goodell or Dewey-Cheatem and Howe?

No this isn't a law firm but it has become obvious that there are a lot of criminalistic garbage going on in all three of the major sports in our country. Cover-ups, lies, cheating, denials, and flat out scandalous activity have hit our past times hard of late. It makes you stop and wonder what is really going on. Why cant a Ref., Official, or Umpire just call the game the way they see it and not be swayed by a home crowd, a certain high level performer, or ratings? Isn't there any integrity left in sports? And then we have our commissioners. Three stooges who have played us as fans and taken what we once saw as our innocence from our childhoods and created a nasty, distasteful, skeptical feeling inside our stomachs and minds.

I feel like I need a shower.

And to think there are some people who cry over our government elected officials getting involved with this mess.

Pete Rose was my boyhood idol...now men like Arlen Spectar are.

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you....

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Selig-Stern-Goodell or Dewey-Cheatem and Howe?

Lakers 3-Peat*

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DVSONE
    No this isn't a law firm but it has become obvious that there are a lot of criminalistic garbage going on in all three of the major sports in our country. Cover-ups, lies, cheating, denials, and flat out scandalous activity have hit our past times hard of late. It makes you stop and wonder what is really going on. Why cant a Ref., Official, or Umpire just call the game the way they see it and not be swayed by a home crowd, a certain high level performer, or ratings? Isn't there any integrity left in sports? And then we have our commissioners. Three stooges who have played us as fans and taken what we once saw as our innocence from our childhoods and created a nasty, distasteful, skeptical feeling inside our stomachs and minds.

I feel like I need a shower.

Absolutely a classic. I might steal these words and use them as my own on my ever popular, highly publicized Radio show.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.