Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timmons Poised to Unseat Foote

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Timmons Poised to Unseat Foote

Farrior is one of my favorites. He is such a work-a-day kind of guy. Just bread and butter. You know what to expect and he delivers without delay. I think we will miss him more than people are aware of right now. Let's hope he's around in good form for a while.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Farrior is one of my favorites. He is such a work-a-day kind of guy. Just bread and butter. You know what to expect and he delivers without delay. I think we will miss him more than people are aware of right now. Let's hope he's around in good form for a while.
    I hope we don't have to miss him and he makes the decision he wants to stay. I'd like him around for 2-3 more years as long as his level of play remains high. The decision will be his just like it was Bettis'.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

steeld95

It would be worse if Foote wasn't pissed about the possibility of losing his job. I would think this will bring out the competitor in him and just make both him and Timmons better due to the competition for the job....I see this as a good thing! They are both going to see playing time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    It would be worse if Foote wasn't pissed about the possibility of losing his job. I would think this will bring out the competitor in him and just make both him and Timmons better due to the competition for the job....I see this as a good thing! They are both going to see playing time.
    All of the competition at training camp will be great!

ILB, LG, RT, FS, CB2, WR3, etc.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is there any reason why we just can't get camp started. I hate this time of the year.

Legend

User Info Menu

I believe that next season Timmons slides over to Farriors spot and Harrison takes the spot vacated by Foote. Davis and Woodley become our OLBs. That would be sick.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I believe that next season Timmons slides over to Farriors spot and Harrison takes the spot vacated by Foote. Davis and Woodley become our OLBs. That would be sick.

If Davis develops that would be insanely good. Woodley and Davis on the outside could be like Greene and Lloyd again.

Let's hope that Davis gets the reps this season to develop up to his potential versus just serving the LeBeau reshirt season with limited opportunities.

Backup

User Info Menu

Turn that nasty, young Pitbull loose!!!
    http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg141...erpics/sth.jpg

"Success Is Determined By Attitude."
    AS Rocks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Timmons is coming on fast...Thank God!

Starter

User Info Menu

i used to get into many heated arguments on the other board because i was a timmons supporter...i think with time, everyone will see that he is a very talented, athletic linebacker, who can make plays and help us win football games...
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin