Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know it's the offseason when........

Re: You know it's the offseason when........

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Mini Asian

I had to grab another sandwich today at lunch and I looked for a double-filet of fish and it was not there just a single. I guess when you live close to the water Mickey D's can get away with double filet of fish sandwiches when you live in the desert a single filet of fish is all you can get.

It was a limited time offer on the Double a few years back, and every drive thru you go to down here, just ask for one and they'll make it to order. I'm tellin' you brother its awesome and since they have to make it to order, you know it will be fresh. The only thing is that the Filet-O-Fish is noted to have the highest fat and cholesterol of any of the fast food sandwiches.... and you're doubling it. Soon it will be offered with a coupon for bypass heart surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I've never even seen a Chick-Fil-A. My only knowledge that the company even existed is the stupid Peach Bowl endorsement. Also, I've never seen a Sonic, even though those commercials are on TV constantly.
    There aren't any Chick-Fil-A's were you are,RB???There are 4 within 5 miles of me and we don't live that far apart from one another.Makes you wonder.And the closest Sonic that I know of is in Lancaster.I've never eaten there,though.

BIG FAN

You know it's the off season when some of the inane banter on the NFLC stars sounding good.
    (While your eating a chicken sammich.)

You know it's the off season when bungles, ratturd and stains fans actually think they will win it all.
    (This is the time to eat the fish sammich.)