Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know it's the offseason when........

LasVegasGuy

Re: You know it's the offseason when........

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I concur with the Chick Filet sentiments, but make no mistakes about it the best fast food sandwich on the market is McDonald's Double Filet-O-Fish. The love boys and girls,

Do they cook the fish, Asian? A double filet-o-fish? I don't know if I have seen that on the menu.

It might be time to kill this thread, it's probably pissing alot of people off with us talking about food and not the Steelers.

Your right. Maybe this can be continued in the General Discussion area???

How do you delete a post????? I was basically clowning around with this one.

Legend

A mod should be able to move it.

I agree with the sammich though...I had Chik Fil A when I was living in MD and the McD's sammich is not bad at all!

Pro Bowler

I concur with the Chick Filet sentiments, but make no mistakes about it the best fast food sandwich on the market is McDonald's Double Filet-O-Fish. The love boys and girls,

Do they cook the fish, Asian? A double filet-o-fish? I don't know if I have seen that on the menu.

It might be time to kill this thread, it's probably pissing alot of people off with us talking about food and not the Steelers.

Not sure? Maybe contact the mod.

I was telling my father in-law today that for me this is the longest time of the offseason. The hype leading up to the draft & the draft itself is something I always look foward to. But, now that the post draft hype w/the draft picks has subsided it seems like a looooooonnnnnngggggg wait till camp opens up.

You know it's the offseason when I was thinking of a new "favorites" thread to post in the general discussion forum. Favorite swimsuit model? Favorite female body part?

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth
    You know it's the offseason when I was thinking of a new "favorites" thread to post in the general discussion forum. Favorite swimsuit model? Favorite female body part?

True!! In a few more weeks, we will be so bored I wouldn't be surprised to see Least Favorite model or Least Favorite Female Body Part!!!

Least favorite swimsuit model. I have a feeling that thread would still get a lot of looks.

Man, this offseason has been brutal.

Clowning?? Nice pun LVG...

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

Clowning?? Nice pun LVG...

Dude, I totally missed that.

They have the Double Filet-O-Fish here in Florida. I have a special affinity for the Filet-O-Fish, because 36 years ago when I was a mini asian and fresh off the boat. My dad and brother and I drove in a Winnebago from San Francisco to Vegas.... not even 2 months in the country. We stopped by a McDonalds and my dad ordered me my first Fast Food sandwhich with fries and a coke... can still smell the fries. To date, my favorite FF offering by MickeyDs.

LasVegasGuy

They have the Double Filet-O-Fish here in Florida. I have a special affinity for the Filet-O-Fish, because 36 years ago when I was a mini asian and fresh off the boat. My dad and brother and I drove in a Winnebago from San Francisco to Vegas.... not even 2 months in the country. We stopped by a McDonalds and my dad ordered me my first Fast Food sandwhich with fries and a coke... can still smell the fries. To date, my favorite FF offering by MickeyDs.
    Mini Asian

I had to grab another sandwich today at lunch and I looked for a double-filet of fish and it was not there just a single. I guess when you live close to the water Mickey D's can get away with double filet of fish sandwiches when you live in the desert a single filet of fish is all you can get.