Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know it's the offseason when........

LasVegasGuy

You know it's the offseason when........

I am thanking McDonalds for coming out with the Southern Style chicken sandwich. I grew up on Chick-Fil-A sandwiches and now I live in a state that doesn't even have Chick-Fil-A restaurants. No more waiting to go back east to grab my favorite sandwich now I can just go right up the street. It's not the original but pretty dang close, thanks Mickey D's.

Pro Bowler

Re: You know it's the offseason when........

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    I am thanking McDonalds for coming out with the Southern Style chicken sandwich. I grew up on Chick-Fil-A sandwiches and now I live in a state that doesn't even have Chick-Fil-A restaurants. No more waiting to go back east to grab my favorite sandwich now I can just go right up the street. It's not the original but pretty dang close, thanks Mickey D's.

The McDonald's where I live had a voucher in the Sunday paper for 1 free breakfast chicken sandwich a few weeks ago. I took advantage of this on my way to work the following day & I was pleased!!!

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

The McDonald's where I live had a voucher in the Sunday paper for 1 free breakfast chicken sandwich a few weeks ago. I took advantage of this on my way to work the following day & I was pleased!!!
    I was wondering if anyone was in the same dilemna I was in. Loved Chick-Fil-A sandwiches growing up but couldn't get them anymore because of where they lived.

McDonalds has come up with a true alternative plus you can get them on Sundays.

What was the "Breakfast sandwich?" Chicken for breakfast?

Pro Bowler

I was wondering if anyone was in the same dilemna I was in. Loved Chick-Fil-A sandwiches growing up but couldn't get them anymore because of where they lived.

Yes it was & it wasn't as bad as you might think. It was on a biscut w/out the egg. Do you know if they offer this at the McDonalds where you are? I highly recommend trying it.

LasVegasGuy

Yes it was & it wasn't as bad as you might think. It was on a biscut w/out the egg. Do you know if they offer this at the McDonalds where you are? I highly recommend trying it.

Hmmm! I usually don't hit McDonalds for breakfast since I don't feel like eating until about lunch time. My guess it's probably available here too since Vegas is a pretty big market with customers visiting from all over the world.

I feel ya bro. I love the Chick-Fil-A, but rarely get a chance to go to one. There's
    2 within about 2 miles of each other, but on the side of town I don't go to very much.
    If I do have to go out that way for something, you're damn sure I'm stopping at
    Chick-Fil-A for a #3.

Other than those two that are about 15-20 miles away, I coudn't tell you where the
    next closest is. I know, 15-20 miles away isn't as bad as your situation, but I wish
    there was one closer.

Thanks a lot dude, I could really go for some waffle fries now. :P

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

I've never even seen a Chick-Fil-A. My only knowledge that the company even existed is the stupid Peach Bowl endorsement. Also, I've never seen a Sonic, even though those commercials are on TV constantly.

I concur with the Chick Filet sentiments, but make no mistakes about it the best fast food sandwich on the market is McDonald's Double Filet-O-Fish. The love boys and girls,

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I concur with the Chick Filet sentiments, but make no mistakes about it the best fast food sandwich on the market is McDonald's Double Filet-O-Fish. The love boys and girls,

Do they cook the fish, Asian? A double filet-o-fish? I don't know if I have seen that on the menu.

It might be time to kill this thread, it's probably pissing alot of people off with us talking about food and not the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Do they cook the fish, Asian? A double filet-o-fish? I don't know if I have seen that on the menu.

It might be time to kill this thread, it's probably pissing alot of people off with us talking about food and not the Steelers.

Your right. Maybe this can be continued in the General Discussion area???