Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

Is this happening to anyone else? Does it have something to do with my settings or can you do something about it J? Thanks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

What browser do you use?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fla, I don't know how you "log in", but have you clicked the box that says "automatically log me in each time"?... Personally, I bypass the home page and just have the Steeler forum bookmarked. When I click on it, I'm at this page... I can then navigate to the various forums from there....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Fla, I don't know how you "log in", but have you clicked the box that says "automatically log me in each time"?... Personally, I bypass the home page and just have the Steeler forum bookmarked. When I click on it, I'm at this page... I can then navigate to the various forums from there....
    Same here...well, sort of. I always have Firefox open on my laptop and there are always at least 7 tabs that are permanently up at the same time. The Steelers forum on this board is one of them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Holy crap I feel retarded. Thanks for the "technical assistance" brother and to both you and stlrzd for the feedback.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Holy crap I feel retarded. Thanks for the "technical assistance" brother and to both you and stlrzd for the feedback.
    Man, if that was the reason, I will forget that you missed it.........

....You sure like the "bouncy" emoticon, don't you?...... ...It just makes me think of this, and unfortunately, the saying on the shirt!.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Heh...I figured you had already done that and maybe there was a browser issue.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Man, if that was the reason, I will forget that you missed it.........

....You sure like the "bouncy" emoticon, don't you?...... ...It just makes me think of this, and unfortunately, the saying on the shirt!.....

Yes, I love tits. Even cartoon tits.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Heh...I figured you had already done that and maybe there was a browser issue.
    That explains the depth of the idiocy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes, I love tits. Even cartoon tits.

I think I might suffer from the same malady. My vision I think is impaired as well because a buddy of mine tells me that there's a tower in the picture somewhere.... I can't see it.