Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

Yes, I love tits. Even cartoon tits.

I think I might suffer from the same malady. My vision I think is impaired as well because a buddy of mine tells me that there's a tower in the picture somewhere.... I can't see it.

Phallic symbol or Tower, six of one bla bla bla...
    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think I might suffer from the same malady. My vision I think is impaired as well because a buddy of mine tells me that there's a tower in the picture somewhere.... I can't see it.

Okay, I could have a fun time with those for an evening (or two), but those are circus-freak tits. As I'm often quoted "it's not the size, but the shape of the breasts which are most important"...all I need is a good handful.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Okay, I could have a fun time with those for an evening (or two), but those are circus-freak tits. As I'm often quoted "it's not the size, but the shape of the breasts which are most important"...all I need is a good handful.
    no, no, they're good!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I love when a technical question thread gets suddenly turned into a breast frenzy! See, this is why I make it a point to look at every thread that has "new" postings in it, because I never want to miss out on that madness!

Thanks guys.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I love when a technical question thread gets suddenly turned into a breast frenzy! See, this is why I make it a point to look at every thread that has "new" postings in it, because I never want to miss out on that madness!

Thanks guys.

I agree, Shiek.... we're men and regardless of what conversation we become involved in, you can bet your yen that it has a great probability to digress into two subject matters.... women and their breasts.

LasVegasGuy

[/quote]

Sweet. Not sold on the face though. Now if we can take NKY's chick's face and slap it on Asian's chick's body we would have the perfect women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Sweet. Not sold on the face though. Now if we can take NKY's chick's face and slap it on Asian's chick's body we would have the perfect women.[/quote]

I'm sure you have plenty of these type of women there in LV. When I visited my brother there last January I thought I was in silicon valley.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Sweet. Not sold on the face though. Now if we can take NKY's chick's face and slap it on Asian's chick's body we would have the perfect women.

I'm sure you have plenty of these type of women there in LV. When I visited my brother there last January I thought I was in silicon valley. [/quote]

You are not to far off alot of eye candy out here.