Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

  1. #11
    Backup
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bethlehem, PA
    Posts
    248

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

    Yes, I love tits. Even cartoon tits.


    I think I might suffer from the same malady. My vision I think is impaired as well because a buddy of mine tells me that there's a tower in the picture somewhere.... I can't see it.


    Phallic symbol or Tower, six of one bla bla bla...

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,598

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

    Yes, I love tits. Even cartoon tits.


    I think I might suffer from the same malady. My vision I think is impaired as well because a buddy of mine tells me that there's a tower in the picture somewhere.... I can't see it.

    Okay, I could have a fun time with those for an evening (or two), but those are circus-freak tits. As I'm often quoted "it's not the size, but the shape of the breasts which are most important"...all I need is a good handful.



    "I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

    "Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."


    -Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

  3. #13

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

    Yes, I love tits. Even cartoon tits.


    I think I might suffer from the same malady. My vision I think is impaired as well because a buddy of mine tells me that there's a tower in the picture somewhere.... I can't see it.

    Okay, I could have a fun time with those for an evening (or two), but those are circus-freak tits. As I'm often quoted "it's not the size, but the shape of the breasts which are most important"...all I need is a good handful.
    no, no, they're good!

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    I love when a technical question thread gets suddenly turned into a breast frenzy! See, this is why I make it a point to look at every thread that has "new" postings in it, because I never want to miss out on that madness!

    Thanks guys.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I love when a technical question thread gets suddenly turned into a breast frenzy! See, this is why I make it a point to look at every thread that has "new" postings in it, because I never want to miss out on that madness!

    Thanks guys.

    I agree, Shiek.... we're men and regardless of what conversation we become involved in, you can bet your yen that it has a great probability to digress into two subject matters.... women and their breasts.

  6. #16
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    [/quote]


    Sweet. Not sold on the face though. Now if we can take NKY's chick's face and slap it on Asian's chick's body we would have the perfect women.

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

    Sweet. Not sold on the face though. Now if we can take NKY's chick's face and slap it on Asian's chick's body we would have the perfect women.[/quote]


    I'm sure you have plenty of these type of women there in LV. When I visited my brother there last January I thought I was in silicon valley.

  8. #18
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Getting Tired of Having to Login Each Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

    Sweet. Not sold on the face though. Now if we can take NKY's chick's face and slap it on Asian's chick's body we would have the perfect women.

    I'm sure you have plenty of these type of women there in LV. When I visited my brother there last January I thought I was in silicon valley. [/quote]


    You are not to far off alot of eye candy out here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •