User Info Menu

Re: Owens missed random drug test

But could we make a trade to get him?
    Trolls are people too.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Only if we got Chad Johnson at the same time.

Backup

User Info Menu

Well I don't know... I realize he very much fits what the Rooney's really like in an individual but do you really think he could replace Ceddy? Big loss in the Wilson boy, I only hope this Sweed fella can step in and ....God, I can't even type this sheit with a straight face!

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by kennyes
    Well I don't know... I realize he very much fits what the Rooney's really like in an individual but do you really think he could replace Ceddy? Big loss in the Wilson boy, I only hope this Sweed fella can step in and ....God, I can't even type this sheit with a straight face!

Starter

User Info Menu

i'm a T.O. fan i like what he does when the rock is in his hands...he makes plays and no one can deny it...he's outspoken and speaks the truth...he's a professional in the way he prepares for the season and he's one jacked up dude...
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mshifko
    i'm a T.O. fan i like what he does when the rock is in his hands...he makes plays and no one can deny it...he's outspoken and speaks the truth...he's a professional in the way he prepares for the season and he's one jacked up dude...
    His best years are behind him. To tell you the truth, I don't think he's the same receiver that played in Philadelphia. He's been productive in Dallas, but not the single man wrecking crew he was in Philly. He might have a level of intensity with his workout regime, but I just can't get over all that jaw-jackin' he does. I was laughing my arse off last year when NY came into their house and won. The post game where he was crying about Romo and say "he's my quarterback, man..... he's my quarterback".... I was crying tears of laughter when I saw that. I would also say pass on the talent. We don't need that distraction, plus he's not a Steeler kind of guy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

TO is a boob. I can't wait till he visits the burgh this season. I'm not saying I would like to see him get the type of hit to end his career (like Irvin had -who is also a boob BTW).

But, a stat line of 2 catches for -3 yrds and a hit good enough to make him forget his name for the until next Thrusday would put a smile on my face!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    TO is a boob. I can't wait till he visits the burgh this season. I'm not saying I would like to see him get the type of hit to end his career (like Irvin had -who is also a boob BTW).

But, a stat line of 2 catches for -3 yrds and a hit good enough to make him forget his name for the until next Thrusday would put a smile on my face!!

I must agree with ya, OZ. Not a hit to end his career, but a Ed Reed like hit (the one he got from Hines last year, not him doing the hitting). Preferably by someone like Timmons or Troy... a "Welcome to the Burgh" type hit. That would be a nice early Christmas Present to the fans.