Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAVORITE SPIRIT?

BIG FAN

Re: FAVORITE SPIRIT?

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Goose and tonic with a lime.... absolutely smooth. I haven't partaken since Cincy last year. Not that the Goose wasn't flowin' nice but more that the moonshine that I chased it with slapped the slant out of my eyes. OUCH.
    As I remember you wern't feelinf ANY pain at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Goose and tonic with a lime.... absolutely smooth. I haven't partaken since Cincy last year. Not that the Goose wasn't flowin' nice but more that the moonshine that I chased it with slapped the slant out of my eyes. OUCH.

No... I was gettng quite rowdy. NKy could attest to that, being the recipient of many brotherly headbutts. But I'm that was AngryAsian or rather the artist formerly known as AngryAsian.... AsianSteel is an improved version of the older model. My goal is to remember the live sporting events that I attend with clarity.

BIG FAN

No... I was gettng quite rowdy. NKy could attest to that, being the recipient of many brotherly headbutts. But I'm that was AngryAsian or rather the artist formerly known as AngryAsian.... AsianSteel is an improved version of the older model. My goal is to remember the live sporting events that I attend with clarity.
    It's o.k. all you need to remember is a coupla' things.
    1. Everyone believed us when NKy and I went around and told them you were related to Hines.
    2. You gave one of the best lessons in diplomacy when you got perhaps the only two good looking girls in bungles jerseys to bend over backwards so you could free pour into their open waiting mouths.
    3. We WON.

[quote=BIG FAN]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BIG FAN":3m3rxfzq

1. Everyone believed us when NKy and I went around and told them you were related to Hines.
    2. You gave one of the best lessons in diplomacy when you got perhaps the only two good looking girls in bungles jerseys to bend over backwards so you could free pour into their open waiting mouths.
    3. We WON.[/quote:3m3rxfzq]

You can't argue with that logic. Thanks, brother. I guess the ole Goose and I can make up and be friends again. But only around the old lady.... she saw the pics with bungle girls and was not happy.

BIG FAN

[quote=asiansteel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BIG FAN":386jiyy2

3. We WON.
    [/quote:386jiyy2]

You can't argue with that logic. Thanks, brother. I guess the ole Goose and I can make up and be friends again. But only around the old lady.... she saw the pics with bungle girls and was not happy. [/quote

I bet she wasnt, but unless you did NKy, you went back home with your integrity and honor.

Pro Bowler

Maker's Mark and Coke is my favorite, "go to" drink. I can put down a lot of those.

If I'm at a nice place then I like to start with a dirty martini (I'm talking dirty like the Allegheny River) - Kettle One or Stoli's

Basil Hayden (smooth, small batch bourbon) over one or two cubes is a nice treat as well. NEVER mix this with anything!

motter1975

Favorite Beer: Blue Moon
    Favorite Mixed Drink: Rum and Coke, or in the summer, Parrot Bay and Sprite)

Also like some of your typically girlie frufru drinks (well, I am a girlie, so what do you expect!): flavored martinis (apple, watermelon, chocolate raspberry), mojitos, and last night at our local watering hole, I tried a frozen cosmo, which was pretty good, especially since I don't usually like frozen drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by motter1975
    Favorite Beer: Blue Moon
    Favorite Mixed Drink: Rum and Coke, or in the summer, Parrot Bay and Sprite)

Also like some of your typically girlie frufru drinks (well, I am a girlie, so what do you expect!): flavored martinis (apple, watermelon, chocolate raspberry), mojitos, and last night at our local watering hole, I tried a frozen cosmo, which was pretty good, especially since I don't usually like frozen drinks.

Not to get personal, but I hope you are female..... and if not, I'll apologize now for the ribbing you'll get when all the boys read the above noted comment. But if you are a girl, welcome and I'm glad we have a feminine perspective in such matters.

I don't drink.Well,at least not when the kids are around and they are ALWAYS around,so I don't drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    I don't drink.Well,at least not when the kids are around and they are ALWAYS around,so I don't drink.
    You're a good man Les.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...