Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Strahan calls it a career

BIG FAN

Re: Michael Strahan calls it a career

He must have been talking to the Bus lately.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm glad he got a ring before he hung it up. And what a way he and his teammates did it. Putting the b^tch slap on the cheats. I guess he'll be doing Dancing with the Stars next season.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I'm glad he got a ring before he hung it up. And what a way he and his teammates did it. Putting the b^tch slap on the cheats. I guess he'll be doing Dancing with the Stars next season.
    OOF!

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Good way to go out, on top of his game and with a Superbowl win.
    I will forever be grateful to Michael Strahan, Eli Manning and the guy that caught the pass on top of his head for putting those arrogant, cocky, teabaggers in their place. I have to say 18-1 is a beautiful thing when you don't get a ring.
    David Tyree. Something like 4th or 5th string receiver. The Giants were so banged up for that game it was unbelievable. The dude had only 4 catches all season long, then has those 2 Superbowl catches, a late game TD + that one.

Brady is such a F'ng piece of trash, I read when Eli Manning went to shake hands at the beginning of the game, Brady brushed him off. Manning (Eli) is OK, when he was battling to win the prize for biggest bust of the decade he never made excuses, never blamed his line or his receivers or coaches, just shut up and kept playing. If he didn't look so dorky, it would be easy to think he wasn't related to his older brother in that respect!

I'm so F'ng glad the Pats* went down.

I wonder if I'll ever get over these feelings of "love" for the Pats* . Pretty much I hate anything Boston (except the Steeler fans, of course)!

That Brady is such a piece of work he takes after his old man (belicheat). They had an interview on NFL.COM about the upcoming season and he mentioned how they were working on some new things because things last year might not work this year. He then went on to say he didn't want to say to much and have the Jets find out. What an a$$! That's it blame the Jets for bringing your low life, cheatin' coach to the forefront. I think this is the year that Brady spends time on the bench. He has gone a long time without a serious injury and everyone learned last year you beat the Patriots with a serious pass rush. One of those pass rushes is going to get him and I hope it gets him good.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not to take anything away from his accomplishments, but Farve handed him that record.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]