Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Strahan calls it a career

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Michael Strahan calls it a career

[url="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8225886/Coming-off-Super-Bowl-win,-Strahan-to-retire"]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8225 ... -to-retire[/url]

This guy will be good on Sundays in a TV studio somewhere. I can see him going to ESPN......

BIG FAN

Re: Michael Strahan calls it a career

I have a feeling he may come back, but I hope he stays retired. I think going out a champ is the best way to go out after a long distinguished career. He earned his props but I still think Farve help him out a little when he got the single season sack record.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe CBS will use him to replace this guy in the future:

The greater the tooth-gap, the greater the ratings!

Maybe Stray could use her as his bandleader:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good way to go out, on top of his game and with a Superbowl win.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    I will forever be grateful to Michael Strahan, Eli Manning and the guy that caught the pass on top of his head for putting those arrogant, cocky, teabaggers in their place. I have to say 18-1 is a beautiful thing when you don't get a ring.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    I will forever be grateful to Michael Strahan, Eli Manning and the guy that caught the pass on top of his head for putting those arrogant, cocky, teabaggers in their place. I have to say 18-1 is a beautiful thing when you don't get a ring.
    David Tyree. Something like 4th or 5th string receiver. The Giants were so banged up for that game it was unbelievable. The dude had only 4 catches all season long, then has those 2 Superbowl catches, a late game TD + that one.

Brady is such a F'ng piece of trash, I read when Eli Manning went to shake hands at the beginning of the game, Brady brushed him off. Manning (Eli) is OK, when he was battling to win the prize for biggest bust of the decade he never made excuses, never blamed his line or his receivers or coaches, just shut up and kept playing. If he didn't look so dorky, it would be easy to think he wasn't related to his older brother in that respect!

I'm so F'ng glad the Pats* went down.

I wonder if I'll ever get over these feelings of "love" for the Pats* . Pretty much I hate anything Boston (except the Steeler fans, of course)!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    David Tyree. Something like 4th or 5th string receiver. The Giants were so banged up for that game it was unbelievable. The dude had only 4 catches all season long, then has those 2 Superbowl catches, a late game TD + that one.

Brady is such a F'ng piece of trash, I read when Eli Manning went to shake hands at the beginning of the game, Brady brushed him off. Manning (Eli) is OK, when he was battling to win the prize for biggest bust of the decade he never made excuses, never blamed his line or his receivers or coaches, just shut up and kept playing. If he didn't look so dorky, it would be easy to think he wasn't related to his older brother in that respect!

I'm so F'ng glad the Pats* went down.

I wonder if I'll ever get over these feelings of "love" for the Pats* . Pretty much I hate anything Boston (except the Steeler fans, of course)!
    You guys are getting me all emotional with these anti Pats posts...I love it! Screw the Pats players, coaches, and owner!

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Backup

User Info Menu

Maybe Cowher can recommend some Dental cosmetics advice.
    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by kennyes
    Maybe Cowher can recommend some Dental cosmetics advice.
    Well, you may be right on this, I did notice last season Bill didn't spit very much on camera as an analyst.

Legend

User Info Menu

Its about time...the guy is like 68 years old.
    Trolls are people too.