Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Tiger Made $105 million last year strictly in endorsements? Daymn! I took the 6 year old to the driving range and for 36 holes of mini golf over the weekend. It may have been an investment well spent!
    Mine is 2 1/2 and dribbles a soccer ball down the beach with no problem. Mine is going to be the next Mia Hamm.
    She's going to make awful Gatorade commercials about the fact that neither she nor her husband No-Mah have ever claimed to be bowlers?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tiger Made $105 million last year strictly in endorsements? Daymn! I took the 6 year old to the driving range and for 36 holes of mini golf over the weekend. It may have been an investment well spent!
    Mine is 2 1/2 and dribbles a soccer ball down the beach with no problem. Mine is going to be the next Mia Hamm.
    She's going to marry a neurotic baseball player.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    She's going to marry a neurotic baseball player.....
    I was hoping for the most decorated female soccer player of her generation and the measuring stick for all females playing this particular sport. As for the marrying part... she's not even going to start dating until she's 30 so let's not put the cart before the horse.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was hoping for the most decorated female soccer player of her generation and the measuring stick for all females playing this particular sport.
    I'm pretty sure the Jigawatt girls, along with AS jr., will lead the
    2027 U.S. womens team to a World Cup championship. Bring on
    the endorsements baby.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I was hoping for the most decorated female soccer player of her generation and the measuring stick for all females playing this particular sport.
    the endorsements baby.

Word, brother. When they do their interviews they'll reflect back on the days of their Steeler dads instilling the love of all that's Black and Gold.

Backup

User Info Menu

I was surprised he only had 2.5 in endorsements

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    the endorsements baby.
    In 2027, my Riley will be making her first World Cup appearance on that team at age 23. She can already run 14.63 in the 40. A 26 year old Jake will be raising his first Stanley Cup as an All-Star defenseman that same year. He already has a vertical leap of three-and-a-half inches.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.