Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Pretty interesting list.... Ben is #15 overall, and #2 in the NFL...

    [url="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/specials/fortunate50/2008/index.html"]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/s ... index.html[/url]

  2. #2
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    thing is, i bet ben is down near 40th or something next year... it was his monster signing bonus that put him where he is. his endorsements are miniscule compared to most.

    maybe after his second SB win in 4 years he'll get a fatter than fathead commercial gig.


  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrules!!
    thing is, i bet ben is down near 40th or something next year... it was his monster signing bonus that put him where he is. his endorsements are miniscule compared to most.

    maybe after his second SB win in 4 years he'll get a fatter than fathead commercial gig.

    Agreed....

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    I think his attempt to sing during the last SB has cost him dearly..........
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by starlifter
    I think his attempt to sing during the last SB has cost him dearly..........

    . But his fathead commerical was the worst!!

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by starlifter
    I think his attempt to sing during the last SB has cost him dearly..........

    . But his fathead commerical was the worst!!

    He-llooooooo! People in tv laaaand!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Quote Originally Posted by starlifter
    I think his attempt to sing during the last SB has cost him dearly..........

    . But his fathead commerical was the worst!!

    He-llooooooo! People in tv laaaand!
    ...It was still better than Chaddys'......
    ...As long as there's not another American Idol commercial, he'll be fine.....

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    I don't know. I kinda liked it

    [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXHjyYcjiw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXHjyYcjiw[/url]

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Tiger Made $105 million last year strictly in endorsements? Daymn! I took the 6 year old to the driving range and for 36 holes of mini golf over the weekend. It may have been an investment well spent!


    Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

    Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

    Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

    1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Tiger Made $105 million last year strictly in endorsements? Daymn! I took the 6 year old to the driving range and for 36 holes of mini golf over the weekend. It may have been an investment well spent!
    Mine is 2 1/2 and dribbles a soccer ball down the beach with no problem. Mine is going to be the next Mia Hamm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •