Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Absolutely incredible.... I've talked about this before, but here's the vid of it.... Pay attention.

    [youtubekur8c3e]zD2U9J4Nwj8&hl[/youtubekur8c3e]

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Nice tribute

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Yea, he is a dirt bag/punk/waste of life (irritating that the thread is "dirtied" by such filth).... My condolences on being tied to him... But you have to admit that what USC did on that play was pretty cool, whether you like them or not...!!!!

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Yea, he is a dirt bag/punk/waste of life (irritating that the thread is "dirtied" by such filth).... My condolences on being tied to him... But you have to admit that what USC did on that play was pretty cool, whether you like them or not...!!!!
    NKy - sorry. I deleted the offensive part of my other post I agree it "dirtied" a very nice tribute

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Yea, he is a dirt bag/punk/waste of life (irritating that the thread is "dirtied" by such filth).... My condolences on being tied to him... But you have to admit that what USC did on that play was pretty cool, whether you like them or not...!!!!
    NKy - sorry. I deleted the offensive part of my other post I agree it "dirtied" a very nice tribute
    Hey, no need to do that... I was speaking figuratively....

  6. #6
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    I dont watch College ball...what happened to this kid?

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    I dont watch College ball...what happened to this kid?
    His body was found at the bottom of a 120 foot cliff near his home last year, just a few days after USC's Rose Bowl victory. His blood alcohol level was almost 3 times the legal limit.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  8. #8
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Tribute... Have you seen this before?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    I dont watch College ball...what happened to this kid?
    His body was found at the bottom of a 120 foot cliff near his home last year, just a few days after USC's Rose Bowl victory. His blood alcohol level was almost 3 times the legal limit.
    for fuxsake! Poor guy.

    ..thanks for the reply Ruthless

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •