Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Favorite 1970s TV Show

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    What, no love for barnaby jones? Or one of the best shows ever, The Rockford Files?

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    How bout this guy.... in asia he was known as KOJAP.


  3. #13
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    To whoever mentioned "Three's Company", that was one of the only shows from that era that I really watched. I'm a little too young for this topic (not dogging any of you more mature, wiser fellows ) but that one blonde from Three's Company had me tuning in just to drool over her (not Suzanne Summers).

    Anyone know who I'm talking about?

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth
    To whoever mentioned "Three's Company", that was one of the only shows from that era that I really watched. I'm a little too young for this topic (not dogging any of you more mature, wiser fellows ) but that one blonde from Three's Company had me tuning in just to drool over her (not Suzanne Summers).

    Anyone know who I'm talking about?

    Ahh, the Thighmaster queen.

  5. #15
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Ahhh, you would be talking about Priscilla Barnes. Good call. Much better than Suzanne Summers.


  6. #16
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Ahhh, you would be talking about Priscilla Barnes. Good call. Much better than Suzanne Summers.
    Yes Terry the Nurse. Outstanding. One other note: Larry Dallas was as pimp as they get...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Ahhh, you would be talking about Priscilla Barnes. Good call. Much better than Suzanne Summers.
    Yes Terry the Nurse. Outstanding. One other note: Larry Dallas was as pimp as they get...

    You know, i think his character today would still work. Actually, I think the show would still work, with a little updating. I'm surprised that it isn't on in syndication more often.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Ahhh, you would be talking about Priscilla Barnes. Good call. Much better than Suzanne Summers.
    Yes Terry the Nurse. Outstanding. One other note: Larry Dallas was as pimp as they get...

    You know, i think his character today would still work. Actually, I think the show would still work, with a little updating. I'm surprised that it isn't on in syndication more often.
    Now that you mention it, the show itself isn't duplicated, but Quagmire on Family Guy is pretty much Larry Dallas.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Oh yeah... Saturday Morning -- land of the Lost!!

    Beware of Sleestak

    Holly was hot to a young MJG ... pigtails and all



    and I always wanted a pet Chaka
    I thought it was hilarious that Will Ferrell's Federal Wildlife Marshall character in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" was named Marshall Willenholly. That joke was probably lost on the folks who have no idea about the significance of this table:



    (on a side note, I remember hearing rumors that Ferrell is working on doing a movie verison of Land of the Lost in the near future)


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

    Sanford and Son was the shiznit.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •