Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite 1970s TV Show

Re: Favorite 1970s TV Show

What, no love for barnaby jones? Or one of the best shows ever, The Rockford Files?

How bout this guy.... in asia he was known as KOJAP.

To whoever mentioned "Three's Company", that was one of the only shows from that era that I really watched. I'm a little too young for this topic (not dogging any of you more mature, wiser fellows ) but that one blonde from Three's Company had me tuning in just to drool over her (not Suzanne Summers).

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth
    To whoever mentioned "Three's Company", that was one of the only shows from that era that I really watched. I'm a little too young for this topic (not dogging any of you more mature, wiser fellows ) but that one blonde from Three's Company had me tuning in just to drool over her (not Suzanne Summers).

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Ahh, the Thighmaster queen.

Ahhh, you would be talking about Priscilla Barnes. Good call. Much better than Suzanne Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Ahhh, you would be talking about Priscilla Barnes. Good call. Much better than Suzanne Summers.
    Yes Terry the Nurse. Outstanding. One other note: Larry Dallas was as pimp as they get...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Yes Terry the Nurse. Outstanding. One other note: Larry Dallas was as pimp as they get...

You know, i think his character today would still work. Actually, I think the show would still work, with a little updating. I'm surprised that it isn't on in syndication more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

You know, i think his character today would still work. Actually, I think the show would still work, with a little updating. I'm surprised that it isn't on in syndication more often.
    Now that you mention it, the show itself isn't duplicated, but Quagmire on Family Guy is pretty much Larry Dallas.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Oh yeah... Saturday Morning -- land of the Lost!!

Beware of Sleestak

Holly was hot to a young MJG ... pigtails and all

and I always wanted a pet Chaka
    I thought it was hilarious that Will Ferrell's Federal Wildlife Marshall character in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" was named Marshall Willenholly. That joke was probably lost on the folks who have no idea about the significance of this table:

(on a side note, I remember hearing rumors that Ferrell is working on doing a movie verison of Land of the Lost in the near future)

Sanford and Son was the shiznit.