http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Song that you HATE the most

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Here is another:

Do ya think I am sexy -- Rod Stewart.
    It was great when Mike Myers (playing the liquored-up Scotsman at his son's wedding) sang it accompanied by bagpipes in "So I Married An Axe Murderer" though. Underrated Mike Myers flick.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Right now I can't stand that "Hey there Delilah" song. I don't know if that's the
    title and I don't know who sings it, but I have to change the station when it comes
    on.
    100% agree with you,jig!!!My Heat Will Go On by Celine Dion makes my ears hurt.When Titanic came out,you couldn't go on the radio without hearing that piece of garbage.
    im with you guys that song is garbage. has anyone heard the version mocking that song? its hillarious its called "hey there vagina"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Patience by "Guns and Roses" is musical pony loaf.
    what are you talking about? its a good song and any song by guns n roses is a million times better than most artists

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know what the big deal about Dancing Queen is...when I was in college that garbage was played at several parties just out of the blue...weird. I don't like it at all.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I don't know what the big deal about Dancing Queen is...when I was in college that garbage was played at several parties just out of the blue...weird. I don't like it at all.
    The ladies love them some ABBA. Don't you want the ladies out there shaking what their mama gave them at a party? Dancing Queen may not please your ears, but playing that song makes the ladies move, which in turn pleases the eyes. That's even better. :P
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    what are you talking about? its a good song and any song by guns n roses is a million times better than most artists

Just not to my liking. When I saw them live in 92', when they played that song is when I took my only bathroom break during their set.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just not to my liking. When I saw them live in 92', when they played that song is when I took my only bathroom break during their set.
    oh ok that makes sense then. for me its sweet child of mine. its an ok song i guess but ive heard it a million times. i thought you were hatin on g'n r thats all

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

oh ok that makes sense then. for me its sweet child of mine. its an ok song i guess but ive heard it a million times. i thought you were hatin on g'n r thats all
    No, not hatin' on G n R. Great band. Appetite for Destruction is one of the best albums ever, and quite possibly the best debut album ever.

Like you, not a big fan of Sweet Child o' Mine. Other than the guitar solo, it's a lame song.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No, not hatin' on G n R. Great band. Appetite for Destruction is one of the best albums ever, and quite possibly the best debut album ever.

Like you, not a big fan of Sweet Child o' Mine. Other than the guitar solo, it's a lame song.
    i never thought of it as being the best debut album ever. i would say it is along with ten by pearl jam. both albums just about every song i love except for jeremy and sweet child of mine. when i was a big dave matthews fan it was crash for me. i hated that song so much