Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESPN ranks the running backs

Re: ESPN ranks the running backs

How Gore exploded out for SF. This is how Mendenhall will be for us this year.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrules!!
    sorry guys, but If we're talking healthy RB's I would take portis over willie.
    not sure if that factored into the rankings or not.
    a healthy clinton portis i guess that would be similar to a dominant sean mahan huh?

i agree with the rankings being garbage all those mentioned rb's from the u arent as good as willie. i also thought peterson being #2 is a bit high. i know he had the best rookie year for any rb ever but it was only one season
    not really. A healthy portis is a potential 2000 yard RB who can run between the tackles and take it to the house in the open field.

a dominant mahan would mean switching him back to OG and sending him to the CFL.

[quote=steelcityrules!!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "steelcityrules!!":e2f6i3u4
    a healthy clinton portis i guess that would be similar to a dominant sean mahan huh?

i agree with the rankings being garbage all those mentioned rb's from the u arent as good as willie. i also thought peterson being #2 is a bit high. i know he had the best rookie year for any rb ever but it was only one season
    not really. A healthy portis is a potential 2000 yard RB who can run between the tackles and take it to the house in the open field.

a dominant mahan would mean switching him back to OG and sending him to the CFL.[/quote:e2f6i3u4]

That is pure comedy right there. ROTFLMAO!

BIG FAN

[quote=asiansteel]
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrules!!
    Quote Originally Posted by "steelcityrules!!":2l9suim7

a dominant mahan would mean switching him back to OG and sending him to the CFL.

That is pure comedy right there. ROTFLMAO![/quote:2l9suim7]

Imagine the morphodite draft pick we could get!