Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I pulled this from a Browns board that I troll.

Legend

Re: I pulled this from a Browns board that I troll.

That Sam Wyche moment is ca-lassic!

I've always loved that one!

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Snatch a troll?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nahhhh...I would never believe that ish.

You and I got in to it once and I don't even remember what it was about. I got bored one day at work and sought out a browns board and found this one. Every single member is ridiculous. It proves for a good time, you should give it a whirl. They seem to think they have a Browns haven over there where all outside team supporters have "penis envy" if you will and we're all inbred hicks. It's a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98

You and I got in to it once and I don't even remember what it was about. I got bored one day at work and sought out a browns board and found this one. Every single member is ridiculous. It proves for a good time, you should give it a whirl. They seem to think they have a Browns haven over there where all outside team supporters have "penis envy" if you will and we're all inbred hicks. It's a good time.
    I don't remember either but I know I was right and you were wrong. That's all that really matters ya know? Actually, I have trolled at a Bengals and Pats board. I haven't lasted more than a week at either place.
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

Pro Bowler

I don't remember either but I know I was right and you were wrong. That's all that really matters ya know? Actually, I have trolled at a Bengals and Pats board. I haven't lasted more than a week at either place.
    I guess thats why you have that "gody" goblet in your sig.

I've lasted a decent amount of time on this Browns board. They're all mildly retarded for the most part and don't have any control over the message board. The banning is handled by a anonymous board administrator. I guess I am being a little more civil than most but really it's me and one other dude that are B&G fans and the rest are "Stains" they don't know what it is to have a group of trolls. If a handful from here went over there they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

I've lasted a decent amount of time on this Browns board. They're all mildly retarded for the most part and don't have any control over the message board. The banning is handled by a anonymous board administrator. I guess I am being a little more civil than most but really it's me and one other dude that are B&G fans and the rest are "Stains" they don't know what it is to have a group of trolls. If a handful from here went over there they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

I can't say I've had any great luck trying to troll other boards. I'm not the antagonistic type. I've tried a Ravens board once but posted maybe twice on it. With our divisional rivals, its too easy to bust on them because they've had such team envy with our beloved Steelers that I think it would be an exercise in futility. The one thing that is cool about this board is that it seems that the troll activity is housed in one area of the board and the really good Steeler discussions are secluded for our fans only. Maybe I'm wrong about the structure, but all the trolls are at the "Trash Talk" section... and that's just cool in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

I can't say I've had any great luck trying to troll other boards. I'm not the antagonistic type. I've tried a Ravens board once but posted maybe twice on it. With our divisional rivals, its too easy to bust on them because they've had such team envy with our beloved Steelers that I think it would be an exercise in futility. The one thing that is cool about this board is that it seems that the troll activity is housed in one area of the board and the really good Steeler discussions are secluded for our fans only. Maybe I'm wrong about the structure, but all the trolls are at the "Trash Talk" section... and that's just cool in my book.
    Amen to that

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.