Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: Your Favorite "FOODS"

  1. #21
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    -Mexican White Cheese Dip
    -Filet de Oscar (filet mignon with lump crab and bernaise)
    -Tiramasu
    -Pinto Beans/Cornbread/sliced onion and greens (must be a meal)
    -McDonalds Double Cheeseburger (ate 2 today...mmmm)
    -Donato's Pepperoni/Sausage/Green Olive
    -Caesar Salad and Anchovies
    -Crab Bisque
    -Creme Brulee
    -Taco Bell Nacho Supreme
    -Meatball Subs with extra cheese, jalepeno, and yes mayo
    -Champs Walnut Chicken
    -Chicken Korma

    Ok...I could go on all day. I love food.

    Good thing you're a physician because...dahhhm. That's a little heavy on the cholesterol. BTW... McDonald's double filet-o-fish sandwhich is the bomb-diggidy! YUUUUUUUUMMMM!

  2. #22

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Curry chicken (of course!)
    Kung Pao chicken
    Spinach curry chicken
    BBQ Steaks
    Curry chicken...mmm

    I make a mean curried chicken salad.

    Precooked chicken breast
    Granny Smith Apple
    Pear
    Grapes
    I candy my own Pecans
    Mayo
    touch of honey dijon
    Curry
    Garam Masala
    Honey
    Lemon juice

    If I say so myself...it's magnificant if you like Indian-American fusion.

  3. #23

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    -Mexican White Cheese Dip
    -Filet de Oscar (filet mignon with lump crab and bernaise)
    -Tiramasu
    -Pinto Beans/Cornbread/sliced onion and greens (must be a meal)
    -McDonalds Double Cheeseburger (ate 2 today...mmmm)
    -Donato's Pepperoni/Sausage/Green Olive
    -Caesar Salad and Anchovies
    -Crab Bisque
    -Creme Brulee
    -Taco Bell Nacho Supreme
    -Meatball Subs with extra cheese, jalepeno, and yes mayo
    -Champs Walnut Chicken
    -Chicken Korma

    Ok...I could go on all day. I love food.

    Good thing you're a physician because...dahhhm. That's a little heavy on the cholesterol. BTW... McDonald's double filet-o-fish sandwhich is the bomb-diggidy! YUUUUUUUUMMMM!
    Yeah...unfortunately my cholesterol last time I checked was 270...ouch. Put myself on Niacin...not a big statin (ie Lipitor) fan. We shall see in next time I check if it helped.

    BTW: There is alot of current literature about how little cholesterol in our diet plays a role in our total cholesterol levels. Well...at least this is the stuff I read when I'm eating a pizza.

  4. #24
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Holy cow. You said Tiramisu. Awesome!!

    I can't believe I left out deserts when I listed some foods I liked. I have the biggest sweet tooth. I had to put it under control though a bit. Lost like 30 lbs a couple years ago and have maintained. So I still partake in the goodies now.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  5. #25

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Holy cow. You said Tiramisu. Awesome!!

    I can't believe I left out deserts when I listed some foods I liked. I have the biggest sweet tooth. I had to put it under control though a bit. Lost like 30 lbs a couple years ago and have maintained. So I still partake in the goodies now.
    Yea, I'm a sweet freak. I love Tiramisu...the coffee, lady fingers etc etc just so good. Creme Brulee is a very close second. I love any type of custard. Flan is also up there.

  6. #26
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Holy cow. You said Tiramisu. Awesome!!

    I can't believe I left out deserts when I listed some foods I liked. I have the biggest sweet tooth. I had to put it under control though a bit. Lost like 30 lbs a couple years ago and have maintained. So I still partake in the goodies now.
    Yea, I'm a sweet freak. I love Tiramisu...the coffee, lady fingers etc etc just so good. Creme Brulee is a very close second. I love any type of custard. Flan is also up there.

    Never used to be a sweet tooth, but lately I just haven't had the will power to say no to the sweets. As of late its been Key lime cheesecake. Talk about some good eats. And I can devour ice cream. Once I ate a whole half gallon container of Breyers praline almond crunch.... in one sitting.

  7. #27

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Holy cow. You said Tiramisu. Awesome!!

    I can't believe I left out deserts when I listed some foods I liked. I have the biggest sweet tooth. I had to put it under control though a bit. Lost like 30 lbs a couple years ago and have maintained. So I still partake in the goodies now.
    Yea, I'm a sweet freak. I love Tiramisu...the coffee, lady fingers etc etc just so good. Creme Brulee is a very close second. I love any type of custard. Flan is also up there.

    Never used to be a sweet tooth, but lately I just haven't had the will power to say no to the sweets. As of late its been Key lime cheesecake. Talk about some good eats. And I can devour ice cream. Once I ate a whole half gallon container of Breyers praline almond crunch.... in one sitting.
    I'm a big ice cream guy...oreo, butter pecan, whatever...but let me tell you. The best ice cream I have ever eaten is at Handels in the East Cleveland Warrenish Ohio area. It was listed by US Today as one of the top 10 places you have to visit in the US. I don't know about all that but the ice cream is off the charts.

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,729

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    gyros
    souvlaki
    bachlava
    wings
    Asian women in catholic school girl outfits.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

  9. #29
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    gyros
    souvlaki
    bachlava
    wings
    Asian women in catholic school girl outfits.

    I never put it together.... you're Greek in lineage aren't you. I should of known... growing up here in Florida, we have a huge Greek community. Talk about some good eats.... except for gyros... never got into them. As for the asian women in catholic school girl outfits.... it's been almost 20 years since I've sample that delicacy.

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,729

    Re: Your Favorite "FOODS"

    yes sir family is from Samos. been in florida for about 4 years born in PA tho...
    i try to make sure most of my female friends are asian!
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

    Earn Some Bitcoins


    PBMining

    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

    I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •