Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Simple Stat to keep in mind for this year

Backup

User Info Menu

1 Simple Stat to keep in mind for this year

Steelers are 0-7 last 2 seasons against the Sagarin Top 10 teams.

This is a big deal from where I am sitting. It kind of reminds you of the limitations
    of the past 2 steeler teams as well as gets you mentally prepared for just how
    much better the Steelers must be going into the 2008 schedule from hell.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: 1 Simple Stat to keep in mind for this year

Only simple if dorks like me can figure out what Sagarin is...is that Jeff Sagarin?
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Only simple if dorks like me can figure out what Sagarin is...is that Jeff Sagarin?
    Yes.
    [url="http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin.htm"]http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin.htm[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

That's not a stat...It's another power poll. Luckily, the NFL ain't the BCS.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    stat, record, what makes the difference. And please spare me that it doesn't mean much.
    Go to the sagarin ratings and check out the REd Wings record against the Top ten teams. Then get back to me. Sagarin is not some dumb power poll. Don't ever speak about something that your so clueless on. Educate yourself or stay out of the thread.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smartmonies
    stat, record, what makes the difference. And please spare me that it doesn't mean much.
    Go to the sagarin ratings and check out the REd Wings record against the Top ten teams. Then get back to me. Sagarin is not some dumb power poll. Don't ever speak about something that your so clueless on. Educate yourself or stay out of the thread.
    MSM,was there really a reason to be so hostile??There's no need for that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Smartmonies":n7yj7y6w
    MSM,was there really a reason to be so hostile??There's no need for that.[/quote:n7yj7y6w]

It's called douchebaggery brother.

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote=Flasteel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Smartmonies":1ukli4nk
    It's called douchebaggery brother.[/quote:1ukli4nk]

Yeah,I know.I just didn't expect it from MSM..........................but maybe I should have.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote=Les 74][quote=Flasteel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":3e0zelqy
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Smartmonies":3e0zelqy
    It's called douchebaggery brother.[/quote:3e0zelqy]

Yeah,I know.I just didn't expect it from MSM..........................but maybe I should have. [/quote:3e0zelqy]

Geez, you think that's bad? Don't even spell Roethlisberger wrong, let alone say something negative and/or constructive or feel the wrath!!!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

1 simple stat to keep in mind.

it's the most important stat in Football

neigh it's the most important stat in sports.

the team that scores more points wins 100%

and you can't score until gameday.