Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YOUR SIGNATURES

YOUR SIGNATURES

Hey Guys,

Due to technical difficulty, the "Board Introductory Offer" thread is missing (my fault). So I've taken the time to upload ALL of your designed sigs to the photogallery section of the site under the "Forum Signatures" section. This is yet another great feature of this site instituted by J, and is a relatively easy process to upload, in case you all create your own images for the future. The following link will take you to this part of the site so that you can upload your sig through the site's link. I'm going to be deleting the files from my "Photobucket" account at the end of summer, so you all have some time to upload the URL to your profiles. Thanks again for your considerations in this matter.

AS

http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/t ... =1&sort=ta

LasVegasGuy

Re: YOUR SIGNATURES

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Hey Guys,

Due to technical difficulty, the "Board Introductory Offer" thread is missing (my fault). So I've taken the time to upload ALL of your designed sigs to the photogallery section of the site under the "Forum Signatures" section. This is yet another great feature of this site instituted by J, and is a relatively easy process to upload, in case you all create your own images for the future. The following link will take you to this part of the site so that you can upload your sig through the site's link. I'm going to be deleting the files from my "Photobucket" account at the end of summer, so you all have some time to upload the URL to your profiles. Thanks again for your considerations in this matter.

AS

Thank you once again grasshopper for all the time and dedication you put in creating all these great looking sigs.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Hey Guys,

AS

Thank you once again grasshopper for all the time and dedication you put in creating all these great looking sigs.

"Grasshopper?" Are yo Master Po, by any chance?

Hall of Famer

That is very sweet. We have all those that maintain their own (e.g FLA, jiga) upload theirs and have a vote for the favorite SIG.

Of course the female-laden ones will probably win.

Personally, I like the one for RuthlessBurgher.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is very sweet. We have all those that maintain their own (e.g FLA, jiga) upload theirs and have a vote for the favorite SIG.

Me too. :P

I'm really hoping I don't have to change might after tonights game.

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Your sig lives to fight another day, Jiga. Let's keep the fingers crossed again tonight.

Starter

AS's new one is pretty frikkin sweet....the Hattori Hanzo sword, the hypocloids that look like flags in the wind....nice. Les 74 too, that chopped up Braylon Edwards makes me smile....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott

AS's new one is pretty frikkin sweet....the Hattori Hanzo sword, the hypocloids that look like flags in the wind....nice. Les 74 too, that chopped up Braylon Edwards makes me smile....

Yeah, me and Hattori are pretty tight. We used to hang out back in the day, prior to him going into the family business of sword making. When I knew him he aspirations of being a world renowned rapper. Sampling of his Asian rap lyrics:

"Yes homeboys, I look like Charlie Chan, my eyes are really slanted and I have a killer tan."... needless to say it was a failed venture and he quickly went back to the family business of sword making.

Quote Originally Posted by us_steelinfrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Your sig lives to fight another day, Jiga. Let's keep the fingers crossed again tonight.
    I don't want to change it until Sunday.