Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STEELER HOTEL....WESTIN?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

STEELER HOTEL....WESTIN?

I'm going to the Steelers / Cowboys game in December on a tour bus. One of the hotel choices is the Westin Convention Center in downtown, Pittsburgh. Does anyone know if some of the Steelers stay there?

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: STEELER HOTEL....WESTIN?

...do the players stay at hotels for home games?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    ...do the players stay at hotels for home games?
    They may just for the team aspect of things. I could see them staying in a hotel so they're all on the same page, pre-game preparation etc and can get to the facitilty as early as possible with the optimimum amount of sleep.

Legend

User Info Menu

I've seen players at the Hilton downtown before, but that was several years ago. I'm not sure what the drill is now under the Tomlin regime.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My luck it will be a Cowboys hotel. I'll warn them now...Stay away or:

I'll slide a handgun under Tank Johnson's hotel room door...

I'll hire a stripper to dance outside Pac Man's Room...

I'll dial 911 and tell them Chris Henry hit me...(He might be there!)

I'll spread a rumor that Bill Parcel's was seen going into TO's room with roses and I will hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob...

I'll hang a Buffalo Bills Jersey on Wade Phillips door...

I'll take a picture of a cut-out of Britney Spears standing by Tony Romo's door and post it on Jessica Simpson's my space page...

Just doing my part!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY

I'll spread a rumor that Bill Parcel's was seen going into TO's room with roses and I will hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob...

I'll take a picture of a cut-out of Britney Spears standing by Tony Romo's door and post it on Jessica Simpson's my space page...

Just doing my part!
    Is Wade Wilson still QB coach? You can drop a few bottles of pills or some needles by his door and take pictures...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote=Iron Shiek]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":q2sx5ss4

Just doing my part!
    Is Wade Wilson still QB coach? You can drop a few bottles of pills or some needles by his door and take pictures...[/quote:q2sx5ss4]

Wow...That stuff goes as deep as the coaches!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I could also give a 6:00 AM wake up call to Wade Phillips and say, "Hello Mr. Jimmy Johnson, this is you 6:00 AM wake-up call that was set up by Mr. Jerry Jones. Your Limo will be ready at 7:00 AM to meet Mr. Jerry Jones for Breakfast!"

Legend

User Info Menu

The steelers stay at the Hilton the night before the game

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

My cousin married Wes Ours. FB WVU played for the steelers for a preaseason. He along with the other camp guys (he was cut on the last cut I think) were all put up in the Hilton. It was a pretty cool experience when I went to the Cowboys Steelers pre season game. We had player tickets so we got a wrist band that let us go almost anywhere.

After the game we went down into the family entrance and walked into the room right outside the locker room while the players changed. I got to see Kendrell Bell, Randle El, David Upchurch, Client Kriedwalt and a number of other players. I sat right beside Matt cushing's wife during the game. And a DE that Played for Maryland and a couple seasons for Jacksonville. I can't remember his name at this point but he was giving me hell the whole game because it was the year after Maryland killed WVU in the bowl game.

Anyway after that they had a shuttle take us to the players parking lot and we drove to the Hilton. It was cool riding a Shuttle with about 10-12 of the Steelers. I was in Heaven.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!