Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would Jason Taylor...

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Would Jason Taylor...

Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    I'm looking at Keisal next year and thinking we need help at DE. Any reasoning besides just NO--By the looks of your sig you must be a very intelligent man.
    Umm,is that an insult because if it was,then it was pretty lame.

Taylor wouldn't play here.He's too high on himself after his DWTS run.I've heard that he wants a movie career.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    taylor wouldnt fit our system. he's not big enough to be a two gap player.

$$$$

3-4 DE is miles and away a different job description than a 4-3 DE. What makes JT effective is his speed and his footwork... I agree, he doesn't have the size to be a two gap DE. BTW, Smash.... Les' comment is an inside joke that has been going on for years at the Trib. Just FYI.
    thank you AS that is the first time i've been $$$$
    i think i'm gonna cry
    btw have we figured out how we can fit a large breasted asian chick into my sig. i feel left out... lol.

SteelForce

Gotta go with the consensus..........Taylor wouldn't fit in here. The scuttlebut down here in FishLand is that he just played the game as a means of skipping the workouts and camps. He's still going to wear a fish on his helmet this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    taylor wouldnt fit our system. he's not big enough to be a two gap player.

$$$$

3-4 DE is miles and away a different job description than a 4-3 DE. What makes JT effective is his speed and his footwork... I agree, he doesn't have the size to be a two gap DE. BTW, Smash.... Les' comment is an inside joke that has been going on for years at the Trib. Just FYI.
    thank you AS that is the first time i've been $$$$
    i think i'm gonna cry
    btw have we figured out how we can fit a large breasted asian chick into my sig. i feel left out... lol.

This I have to see.