Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Confessional: What does your spouse make you watch?

Re: The Confessional: What does your spouse make you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Noteworthy too is that, I'm not a complete arse. I'm mindful of such antics in front of my daughter because I don't want to set a bad example. Also, I surprise my wife with non-holiday or occasion cards, notes and presents. I still open car doors for her, get up when she leaves and enters the room, I help around the house with various chores, and what I create for her for Birthdays, Mother's Day, Valentines Day, Anniversaries and Christmas... with regards to graphics, always brings tears to her eyes. So all the afore mentioned "man stuff" I do in front of her is always offset by a lot of chivalrous things I do for..... I'm big on balance.
    Personally, I'm a complete arse. Last night, I think I farted in a styrofoam cup and placed it over my 5 y/o daughters nose until she passed out. But, that's just how I roll.

PS: Before anyone calls social services...I am just joking. But, I did debate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Noteworthy too is that, I'm not a complete arse. I'm mindful of such antics in front of my daughter because I don't want to set a bad example. Also, I surprise my wife with non-holiday or occasion cards, notes and presents. I still open car doors for her, get up when she leaves and enters the room, I help around the house with various chores, and what I create for her for Birthdays, Mother's Day, Valentines Day, Anniversaries and Christmas... with regards to graphics, always brings tears to her eyes. So all the afore mentioned "man stuff" I do in front of her is always offset by a lot of chivalrous things I do for..... I'm big on balance.
    Personally, I'm a complete arse. Last night, I think I farted in a styrofoam cup and placed it over my 5 y/o daughters nose until she passed out. But, that's just how I roll.

PS: Before anyone calls social services...I am just joking. But, I did debate it.

Those of us fathers blessed with daughters instead of sons.... our wives will just have to learn how to deal with these antics. We're men and that's just down right funny.

Starter

Dion and Pilar.....not bad actually. There are some obvious scripted parts but its pretty entertaining...that and Top Chef.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    Dion and Pilar.....not bad actually. There are some obvious scripted parts but its pretty entertaining...that and Top Chef.

Top Chef is the shiznit.... that's a show she introduced me to that I enjoy. I've learned a lot of skillz watching that show.

Starter

Top Chef is the shiznit.... that's a show she introduced me to that I enjoy. I've learned a lot of skillz watching that show.
    heeeell yeah, i love Top Chef...i was rooting for that latina chick to win but she got bumped last week...i am thinking Richard will win but that will make 4 straight Top Chef winners that are dudes....soooo, yeah, its going to be that curly hair girl that takes home the prize.

heeeell yeah, i love Top Chef...i was rooting for that latina chick to win but she got bumped last week...i am thinking Richard will win but that will make 4 straight Top Chef winners that are dudes....soooo, yeah, its going to be that curly hair girl that takes home the prize.

Stephanie is a good chef, but Richard has some serious skills. I think he hasn't even brought out the heavy artillery yet. They've definitely have had some hotties on that show... but not this season.

Starter

^ Finale tonight... C'mooon Richard

As predicted, by the slanty-man it was Stephanie.
    Richard busted out with some of his gastronomy stuff, but I think the
    right chef won.

Starter

you and me both brother

Starter

As predicted, by the slanty-man it was Stephanie.
    Richard busted out with some of his gastronomy stuff, but I think the
    right chef won.

Kind of felt bad for Richard at the end there...dude looked like he wanted to cry...at least he got a new Toyota out of it.