Thread: Bars around the USA & then some...

Hybrid View

Bars around the USA & then some...

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pitchers in Aurora, CO is a good place for the games. They have a dedicated room for the Steelers. Has a nice regular crowd.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech or Jordan Tripp LB Montana
    6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
    6. (comp) Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

R Place pub
    http://www.steelerbars.com/map.php?ListingID=1460

A few years back, my wife scheduled a b-day party at a skating ring, near R-Place... Steelers were in a game agains the Bengals... they led 23-10 late in teh 4th quarter. I'd been checking in and out on my sirius radio... the Bengals scored, then got the ball back quickly.

"I'm going to R Place" I declared... As I walked in, Kitna threw his 2nd TD in the final 3 minutes to tie the game at 23-all with just a few seconds... fans were cursing. The Bengals were an extra point away from winning. I said to some fan that I didn't know, "well, it's a sloppy field. A few kicks have been missed today. Stranger things have happened!"

Neil Rackers (a dang good kicker) missed the extra point!! The guy yells, "I could kiss you" and calls his wife on the cell and tells the story of some random dude walking in, suggesting they could miss an extra point, and THEY ACTUALLY MISSED! He was just amazed... it was amusing.

As overtime started, I stayed for a few plays, had to get back to my daughter's bday party... They lost and I'm sure the guy was like, "I wish that guardian angel coulda stayed!"

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=211230004