Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 days till kickoff!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 100 days till kickoff!!

For this one, we gotta go old school...

Hoak was a Steeler for 742 of the franchise’s 1,057 games and was involved in every title and playoff victory during its 74 seasons.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    For this one, we gotta go old school...

Hoak was a Steeler for 742 of the franchise’s 1,057 games and was involved in every title and playoff victory during its 74 seasons.
    We think alike! That's what I was going to post....

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I figured that I might as well mention it. I don't know if you changed where you are getting your pictures from, Oz, but I'm getting the ol' red "X" for 3 out of the past 4 days. I can see the Fast Willie pic, but nothing for 40, 38, & 37. Just thought I'd let you know.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I figured that I might as well mention it. I don't know if you changed where you are getting your pictures from, Oz, but I'm getting the ol' red "X" for 3 out of the past 4 days. I can see the Fast Willie pic, but nothing for 40, 38, & 37. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Thank you for the heads up!

A few days ago, on day 41 when you posted a photo, I got that red X on your photo early in the day. That evening, your photo was viewable from where I was sitting.

I don't understand what makes the red X appear. I don't have a standard site in getting the photo's. I just do an image google search of each player & pick the photo I like.