Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

  1. #31
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Standard package is $250.....

    So,then I guess my "package" would go for a thousand!! :P
    I thought you went on discount for "out of date" models......

  2. #32
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Standard package is $250.....

    So,then I guess my "package" would go for a thousand!! :P
    I thought you went on discount for "out of date" models......
    1000 half-pennies maybe!

  3. #33

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Standard package is $250.....

    So,then I guess my "package" would go for a thousand!! :P
    I thought you went on discount for "out of date" models......
    1000 half-pennies maybe!
    Yep,diamond studded,24k gold half-pennies.

  4. #34
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    [quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":296rzri5
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Standard package is $250.....

    So,then I guess my "package" would go for a thousand!! :P
    I thought you went on discount for "out of date" models......
    1000 half-pennies maybe!
    Yep,diamond studded,24k gold half-pennies. [/quote:296rzri5]

    You strike me as more of the cubic-zirconia type!

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    You strike me as more of the cubic-zirconia type!
    ... Very funny....

  6. #36

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    You strike me as more of the cubic-zirconia type!
    ... Very funny....

    Hey,shouldn't you be herding sheep right now??

  7. #37
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    You strike me as more of the cubic-zirconia type!
    ... Very funny....

    Hey,shouldn't you be herding sheep right now??
    I thought that was more along your lines...I mean afterall wasn't this your halloween costume last year?!


  8. #38

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    You strike me as more of the cubic-zirconia type!
    ... Very funny....

    Hey,shouldn't you be herding sheep right now??
    I thought that was more along your lines...I mean afterall wasn't this your halloween costume last year?!

    No,but I used to date the model in the costume.Had to ditch her.She became to clingy.

  9. #39
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    [quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":h7yo0z1d
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    You strike me as more of the cubic-zirconia type!
    ... Very funny....

    Hey,shouldn't you be herding sheep right now??
    I thought that was more along your lines...I mean afterall wasn't this your halloween costume last year?!

    No,but I used to date the model in the costume.Had to ditch her.She became to clingy.
    [/quote:h7yo0z1d]

    Yeah clingy like, cling on window poster...that's about all you'd know of her!

  10. #40

    Re: This is why Wii is the greatest game ever.

    Yeah,how do you think he stuck to that window???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •