Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The next "your favorite" thread....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The next "your favorite" thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

Well,her daughter is very pretty.She's definitely following in the footsteps of her mom.Jeez,I probably shouldn't even say that.I think she's only 15.

Young girls just don't do it for me. I was talking about this fact last night during my weekly poker game. The guys were looking at me like I had a two heads. If she doesn't look over 30.... I'm not even checking her out. I love MILFs... no hotter specimen of womankind than a MILF.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

Well,her daughter is very pretty.She's definitely following in the footsteps of her mom.Jeez,I probably shouldn't even say that.I think she's only 15.

Young girls just don't do it for me. I was talking about this fact last night during my weekly poker game. The guys were looking at me like I had a two heads. If she doesn't look over 30.... I'm not even checking her out. I love MILFs... no hotter specimen of womankind than a MILF.
    My wife just asked me last week what a MILF was.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Right now, it's whatever show's season it is on FX, but Rescue Me and The Shield are easily the best on that network, then after that

NCIS (best show on TV)
    WWE (although admittedly, I fast forward through most of it on the DVR)
    30 Rock
    Any NFL Network programming related to the Steelers (currently, I rewatched the last couple of drives in the Maddox game against the Brownies at least 15 times)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"Rescue Me" was great!.....
    ... Let's add "Ice Road Truckers" on the History Channel.... Pretty cool.....

Starter

User Info Menu

aside from the obvious: sportscenter, nfl network, etc...

big brother- best show on TV in my opinion...that's my all time fav. show...i do not miss an episode

chappelle's show- funniest ish ever released

other shows: simpsons, family guy, scrubs, king of queens, yes dear, everybody loves raymond, two and half men, viva la bam, dog whisperer...to name a few
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

The only show I watch regularly that isn't on the foodnetwork or DIY is Heroes. I even get that from netflix. Im not much of a TV person unless its football.
    Trolls are people too.