Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The next "your favorite" thread....

Pro Bowler

Re: The next "your favorite" thread....

Nip/Tuck
    Rescue Me
    Lost
    Weeds
    Scrubs
    Entourage
    Sopranos (I'm still bummed it's over)
    Big Love
    Ninja Warrior
    Top Gear
    The Dog Whisperer (The dude knows his sh.it)
    Sportscenter
    NFL Network (Not a show but sometimes it's all I'll watch, I just leave it on)
    South Park
    The Flight of the Concordes

Can't think of anything else right now....

Hall of Famer

This is a great series of topics. What would really go ahead and make my day is a thread on great movie lines of all time.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    This is a great series of topics. What would really go ahead and make my day is a thread on great movie lines of all time.

lol I think that one would go for days and days and days. I have so many. Start one up.

"Y'all are a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this Sh*t will make you a sexual tyranasaurus.........just like me."

Blaine/Jesse Ventrua from Predator after he offers up some chew to the rest of the helicopter and they all refuse.

motter1975

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    OK, we've had music, movies, vid games, etc.....

....So what tv shows do you watch when you get the chance? Do you DVR shows and watch them later? Do you make a point to watch anything each and every week?

Myself, I'm on the road a bit, so the DVR is my friend!... I like sci-fi, Discovery, and Food Network. ... But occasionally tune-in to network programming....

Battlestar Galactica
    Mythbusters
    Deadliest Catch
    Good Eats
    NCIS
    Survivor
    The Unit
    Hannah Montana .... (just checking if anyone was listening or paying attention.......... )
    You've got a couple of my favorites on there with Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, Good Eats, NCIS, and The Unit. I also like CSI (all of them), Law and Order (all of them), Criminal Minds, Shark, and Numbers (yeah, I like the Crime Dramas)
    I enjoy watching the Food Network, too, when I can gain possession of the remote. My better half takes control when he's in the room, unless there's something really important on, like football, or hockey playoff games. I Must say, my favorite food network show is Ace of Cakes...

Generally, I spend most of my TV time (when none of the shows I really like to watch are on) flipping between the Food Network, and NFL Network (weird combo, I know). As I said, that's when I get control of the remote. Otherwise, if none of the crime dramas are on, it's pretty much Sci Fi channel, History Channel, or Discovery Channel.

Kipper

supernatural
    Heroes
    Gene Simmons Family Jewels
    The Big Bang Theory

That's it for me. I have tons of old TV series completed box sets to watch if I get bored or hard up for some tv. Ive bought the damn things a heck of a lot faster than ive watched them

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper
    supernatural
    Heroes
    The Big Bang Theory

That's it for me. I have tons of old TV series completed box sets to watch if I get bored or hard up for some tv. Ive bought the damn things a heck of a lot faster than ive watched them
    I watch Family Jewels too,kipper,but that show is sooooo scripted that its not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    supernatural
    Heroes
    The Big Bang Theory

I watch Family Jewels too,kipper,but that show is sooooo scripted that its not even funny.

Shannon Tweed in her day was smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    supernatural
    Heroes
    The Big Bang Theory

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for stealing the covers.

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":2z064q5r
    supernatural
    Heroes
    The Big Bang Theory

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for stealing the covers. [/quote:2z064q5r]

I don't know about now..... after being with Gene.... who knows what she's growing. I'm all of a sudden reminded of a petri dish from chemistry class.

[quote=asiansteel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":2iq9eqoe
    supernatural
    Heroes
    The Big Bang Theory

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for stealing the covers.

I don't know about now..... after being with Gene.... who knows what she's growing. I'm all of a sudden reminded of a petri dish from chemistry class. [/quote:2iq9eqoe]

Well,her daughter is very pretty.She's definitely following in the footsteps of her mom.Jeez,I probably shouldn't even say that.I think she's only 15.