Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eltrain....

eltrain

eltrain....

is in the house!!!....I want to thank ruthlessburger for giving me the info on this new site...I'm looking forward to exchanging comments and information on our beloved Steelers....

just a quick note on OTA's...Mike (Lorello....I'm his father for those of you who don't know)....Mike says they are pretty intense but the guys are having a great time...everyone is very upbeat and optimistic...the new talent is working hard and seem to be fitting right in...things appear to be much more calm with Coach Tomlin going into his second year...we all know how a change in "management" can affect the workforce...but now our guys know what to expect and Mike says the coaching staff and players are bonding well....I predict this is going to be a great season....our schedule has these guys focused and working hard.....more to come...

it is great to be here...

LasVegasGuy

Re: eltrain....

Quote Originally Posted by eltrain
    is in the house!!!....I want to thank ruthlessburger for giving me the info on this new site...I'm looking forward to exchanging comments and information on our beloved Steelers....

just a quick note on OTA's...Mike (Lorello....I'm his father for those of you who don't know)....Mike says they are pretty intense but the guys are having a great time...everyone is very upbeat and optimistic...the new talent is working hard and seem to be fitting right in...things appear to be much more calm with Coach Tomlin going into his second year...we all know how a change in "management" can affect the workforce...but now our guys know what to expect and Mike says the coaching staff and players are bonding well....I predict this is going to be a great season....our schedule has these guys focused and working hard.....more to come...

it is great to be here...

Welcome. I think you will like living on this Planet.

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcome, eltrain!

Glad to hear things are going well for Mike at OTA's so far. We look forward to your updates on this board for sure.

Be sure to get in your request to AsianSteel for a custom sig (offer expires this week!) since I'm sure he could do an amazing graphic job of the evolution of a football player from his Pop Warner days through High School on to WVU and culminating with the Pittsburgh Steelers if you supply him with some of proud papa's pictures over the years (I may have mentioned this in my PM, but I forget).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Welcome,eltrain.Good to see you posting here.I always enjoy hearing your perspective!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Good to have you on board. Things are really slow newswise so if Mike can relate any info and you could pass it on it would be greatly appreciated.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am looking forward to you continued insightful posts.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard Eltrain.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Welcome aboard Eltrain.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Welcome el! Can't wait to see what Mike can do this preseason.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard, eltrain. Glad to see another familiar face on this planet.