Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Game Tickets

Single Game Tickets

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08150/885784-66.stm

Some Steelers tickets will be for sale June 21
    Thursday, May 29, 2008
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Some Steelers tickets will be for sale June 21. The Steelers will sell a limited number of individual game tickets through Ticketmaster beginning at noon June 21. Tickets can be purchased through ticketmaster.com or by calling 412-323-1919. They will not be sold at outlets.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Draft 2.0

1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

Re: Single Game Tickets

Does anyone know if these are nose bleed section tix ?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    I would imagine so.... But maybe a few scattered around lower.... Here's another notice about it that I found....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
    Tickets on sale

A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers 2008 home games are available through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 21, at noon. This marks the second consecutive season fans will be able to purchase the tickets through Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total for the eight regular-season games while there is no limit for the two preseason home contests. A majority of the tickets will be priced at either $59 or $62. However, there will be single seats available at prices ranging from $59-$240.

Tickets will be sold either on http://www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 412-323-1919. American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover will be accepted by Ticketmaster. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster outlets.

Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets are expected to sell out very quickly.

Pro Bowler

All of the tickets in the 2 level above the endzone (opposite the endzone with the scoreboard) are made available to the public. The single tickets priced around $240 are scattered throughout the stadium (these are usually single seats only).

Last year I brought tickets for the game vs Buffalo & this is what I was told from the Ticket office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

All of the tickets in the 2 level above the endzone (opposite the endzone with the scoreboard) are made available to the public. The single tickets priced around $240 are scattered throughout the stadium (these are usually single seats only).

Last year I brought tickets for the game vs Buffalo & this is what I was told from the Ticket office.
    Thanks for the tip. I always wondered why I got the North End Zone for every game.
    I don't care though. I'm just happy to be there and hope I can get two games this
    season.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Thanks for the tip. I always wondered why I got the North End Zone for every game.
    I don't care though. I'm just happy to be there and hope I can get two games this
    season.
    I'm a season ticket holder, and I'm in the North End Zone for every game. Upper deck bleacher seats. Only 5 rows behind me. The seats behind me are usually the tickets that they release to the opposing team (I saw Rod Woodson's and Carnell Lake's families up there back when they both played for the Ravens).

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

season.
    I'm a season ticket holder, and I'm in the North End Zone for every game. Upper deck bleacher seats. Only 5 rows behind me. The seats behind me are usually the tickets that they release to the opposing team (I saw Rod Woodson's and Carnell Lake's families up there back when they both played for the Ravens).
    Maybe I'll see you up there next game I get tickets to. I think last season I was
    in sec 525 and 526. I'm not sure but I think my rows were in the double letters.

Pro Bowler

season.

Well, you wont have me to worry competing with me for tickets this year when they go on sale. I will be unable to make it back to the Burgh. I will have to settle for their game in Cincy this year.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

season.
    Maybe I'll see you up there next game I get tickets to. I think last season I was
    in sec 525 and 526. I'm not sure but I think my rows were in the double letters.
    Then we've probably bumped into each other before without realizing it. 525 FF 25-26.

Starter

Are these north endzone seats really $240 a pop? Or did i read that wrong?