Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brady Quinn (and Brett Michaels) abused on Bodybuilding.com

Starter

Re: Brady Quinn (and Brett Michaels) abused on Bodybuilding.com

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    What's Brett "Nine Inch Pythons" Michaels doing w/ Brady "Pink Shirt" Quinn? He's a big Steelers' fan.

If any of you have fiancečs/girlfriends/wives that make you watch horrific VH1 reality shows, you'd know this too. He was always in a Steelers cap.

The show was actually entertaining in a "Holy CRAP there are women that stupid out there?" sorta way. Brett didn't exactly drop knowledge either tho....

I have to admit that my wife made DVR'd his reality show, and apparently from what the Mrs. was saying, twice he had a series. Like he was ever going to fall in love. She paused so many of the adventures only to call me down from upstairs to show me what new Steeler wear he'd sport or what Steeler memorabilia he was showing off. I never knew he was such a huge fan. Even if he was, I can't say I feel any type of "bromance" for the guy.
    He was born in Butler. I'm of the age that I had an unfortunate interest in crappy big hair bands. I can't help it, when I hear "Talk Dirty To Me" I'm a kid again. So it was kind of fun watching him on that show. He was the most honest object of a Reality Dating Show ever. He'd say things like "Man, she's crazy... I'm afraid she's gonna kill me in my sleep... but oh my god is she HOT!"

One thing he did in both series was make the girls play tackle mud football. The first year it was kinda hot, the second year it looked brutal. One of the girls ripped up her legs.

This is what happens when there is no football on TV.... <sigh>

He was born in Butler. I'm of the age that I had an unfortunate interest in crappy big hair bands. I can't help it, when I hear "Talk Dirty To Me" I'm a kid again. So it was kind of fun watching him on that show. He was the most honest object of a Reality Dating Show ever. He'd say things like "Man, she's crazy... I'm afraid she's gonna kill me in my sleep... but oh my god is she HOT!"

One thing he did in both series was make the girls play tackle mud football. The first year it was kinda hot, the second year it looked brutal. One of the girls ripped up her legs.

I guess there are gayer things to watch (sorry QB/Les ) on TV. My wife is relentless in making me watch "The Bachelorette." Talk about a lame show. The only redeeming quality are the guys they picked to go on the show and how testosterone and alcohol go awry when mixed. Reminds me of Ladies Night at a local bar. As an early twenties guy you go think that there are going to be so many chicks there and when you go its a sausage fest, because twice as many guys showed up thinking the same thing as you did.

Starter

I guess there are gayer things to watch (sorry QB/Les ) on TV. My wife is relentless in making me watch "The Bachelorette." Talk about a lame show. The only redeeming quality are the guys they picked to go on the show and how testosterone and alcohol go awry when mixed. Reminds me of Ladies Night at a local bar. As an early twenties guy you go think that there are going to be so many chicks there and when you go its a sausage fest, because twice as many guys showed up thinking the same thing as you did.
    Man that is life around NCSU and Raleigh. Go to a party, and it's meathead after meathead.... what's a brother gotta do to get a little elbow around here?

I'm so happy I'm passed those "kegger" days...

Now, I don't watch more than 10 minutes or so of any episode mind you, but if you don't think Deanna is a redeeming quality of the show, then, well, I think less of you, AS. That there is a fine piece of woman.

Man that is life around NCSU and Raleigh. Go to a party, and it's meathead after meathead.... what's a brother gotta do to get a little elbow around here?

I'm so happy I'm passed those "kegger" days...
    Wow what did I start with this elbow thing? Its spilling over into other threads!!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

What's Brett "Nine Inch Pythons" Michaels doing w/ Brady "Pink Shirt" Quinn? He's a big Steelers' fan.
    I don't know if Quinn and Michaels are regular homosexual lovers now, but
    Michaels had a concert in Cleveland around this time last year and "worked
    the crowd" by coming out on stage with a Quinn jersey on. Quinn and
    J. Thomas joined the sausage party on stage and got the crowd going.

I don't know how any self respecting Steelers fan sells out and puts on a stains
    jersey unless he loses a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I don't know Quinn and Michaels are regular homosexual lovers now, but

I don't know how any self respecting Steelers fan sells out and puts on a stains

Brett Michaels = media whore.... and the eyeliner proves that.

I don't know Quinn and Michaels are regular homosexual lovers now, but

Brett Michaels = media whore.... and the eyeliner proves that.
    If it weren't for his moronic show,would anyone even remember Brett Michaels??

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Yes, because every rose has its thorn, just like every night has its dawn, just like
    every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

Sometimes we need Brett Michaels to remind us of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Yes, because every rose has its thorn, just like every night has its dawn, just like
    every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

Sometimes we need Brett Michaels to remind us of that.

God Jig, that was quite sweet. You should write a song and use those lyrics. Very moving and emotional... but just because I like your verbage doesn't mean I want a "bromance," with you.