Who on offense could have a very good year and why?
Follow up on the defense topic I posted. Who is going to be they key to the offense this year and why. Answering Ben doesn't count because we all know it starts with the QB. Who are those other players who will have career years and really make a difference.
Matt Spaeth-bigger role this year than last and legitimate red zone threat. I predict at least 20 catches and 6 TDs. His improvement will make Heath even more dangerous and Heath will again put up career numbers.
Limas Sweed-puts Washington on the sideline and lights it up with some big plays. He also prevents other teams from doubling Holmes and Hines. I predict 30 catches and 5 TDs.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State