Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who on offense could have a very good year and why?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Who on offense could have a very good year and why?

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Ben... hands down. He'll have more production just by sheer number of weapons around him. He's the trigger. I think an all-out nastier running game will open up the passing game and with the hands that are both at the line, the flat and playing wideout, he'll have less sacks and a significant increase in passer rating. Ben makes the PRO BOWL with stellar numbers.

You lose! You didn't follow the rules, he said Ben doesn't count as an answer. Where's calmkiller (I think that's who it is) with the "Fail" pictures when we need them!! I'd like to see that cat trying to eat his food but spilling it everywhere right about now.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Starter

User Info Menu

Gary Russell.I think that he's going to really impress in TC and force us to trade FWP........................... :P .I was kidding about trading Willie,but I do think Russell will have a decent year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Ben... hands down. He'll have more production just by sheer number of weapons around him. He's the trigger. I think an all-out nastier running game will open up the passing game and with the hands that are both at the line, the flat and playing wideout, he'll have less sacks and a significant increase in passer rating. Ben makes the PRO BOWL with stellar numbers.

You lose! You didn't follow the rules, he said Ben doesn't count as an answer. Where's calmkiller (I think that's who it is) with the "Fail" pictures when we need them!! I'd like to see that cat trying to eat his food but spilling it everywhere right about now.

I didn't pay attention to that portion of CK's post. "Engrish barry hawd to undastan."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I didn't pay attention to that portion of CK's post. "Engrish barry hawd to undastan."
    In any event, your post is spot on. Pro Bowl baby. Starter?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Justin Hartwig. Just because he is not Sean Mahan.
    $$$$ I was going to say that.. good thing I decided to read all of the responses first.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Ward will have a monster year with Limas and Holmes doing their thing he will find the soft spots over and over. Hines is a smart veteran who knows where to be when and with the offensive firepower we have now it will only make everyone better. Can't wait for the season to start!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Rookie

User Info Menu

I hope that Bruce Arians has a great year on offense...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Santonio Holmes will certainly have a big year if he can stay healthy. I love the way he is learning to block with wreckless abandon like 86. He really showed great toughness last year and should see even more balls come his way on third down this year. He has great quickness and is learning and refining all of time. I think he'll get all-pro consideration.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    Santonio Holmes will certainly have a big year if he can stay healthy. I love the way he is learning to block with wreckless abandon like 86. He really showed great toughness last year and should see even more balls come his way on third down this year. He has great quickness and is learning and refining all of time. I think he'll get all-pro consideration.

I think you maybe right on the mark, blood.... BTW, welcome aboard.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.