Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FUUUU!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: FUUUU!

I found the DVD. Does anyone know how to save the clip from the DVD into
    a file that I could post?
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    My new girl friend told me she was a Steelers fan last night. She "doesn't watch pro football that much" but when she does she watches the steelers! I probably should have proposed right then....lol WVU and Steeler fan.
    She's just saying that to get into your pants.......

Man, I started to post this same story calm... Had it up on the board and everything.... Then I saw that you posted it a bit earlier.... Luckily I was able to delete it before someone bashed me for double-posting....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I found the DVD. Does anyone know how to save the clip from the DVD into
    a file that I could post?
    ...I think you can copy it from DVD to your computer hard drive, then copy it out...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I envy you guys who can convert your spouses. My wife doesn't even follow football.
    Hey AS, as you know, I'm divorced and about to take the dive for the second time... I can tell you from experience that if you don't get it right the first time, try again!... (and yes, I know what you are probably thinking right now... And you are correct!...)

Fuuu was a throwback player. Displaced in time. We are fortunate as fans, that we not only have team history to brag about and championships, but even more importantly, the players that fandom can be proud of. Our players played because they loved the sport and loved the franchise... otherwise they weren't Steelers. Others have labeled ownership as cheap, but I think this moniker is poorly used. We've historically taken care of our own and continue to use this same recipe in this age of "player first, franchise second." For the most part, I like the way we've handled our players past and present. I think inflated salaries don't necessarily yield better teams.... Look at Jones and Snyder... do they have SB credits as of late? Fu is yet another example of our franchise tradition of shelling out players that echo the team ideologies..... team and family.

Excellent point. Look at the garbage already starting with Jones and his Cowboys. Greg Ellis wants out if he doesnt get more reps and Roy Williams wants to work out on his own.

There is nothing like Steeler football.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

To the OP:

HEY! F U TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DVSONE
    Fuuu was a throwback player. Displaced in time. We are fortunate as fans, that we not only have team history to brag about and championships, but even more importantly, the players that fandom can be proud of. Our players played because they loved the sport and loved the franchise... otherwise they weren't Steelers. Others have labeled ownership as cheap, but I think this moniker is poorly used. We've historically taken care of our own and continue to use this same recipe in this age of "player first, franchise second." For the most part, I like the way we've handled our players past and present. I think inflated salaries don't necessarily yield better teams.... Look at Jones and Snyder... do they have SB credits as of late? Fu is yet another example of our franchise tradition of shelling out players that echo the team ideologies..... team and family.

Excellent point. Look at the garbage already starting with Jones and his Cowboys. Greg Ellis wants out if he doesnt get more reps and Roy Williams wants to work out on his own.

There is nothing like Steeler football.

Words can't express how much I'm looking forward to playing the Cowgirls this year. Week 14 is going to be epic. They're coming into our house and I'm hoping we'll have similar records. I have a feeling its going to be an offensive battle. If there's one team that I love our team smacking in the mouth, its Jerry Jones crew of malcontents.