Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: browne need more help than normal

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: browne need more help than normal

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I don't think you trade him to your own division...although it would be tempting.
    Yea, that would be the tough part and the fact that he really is a "Steeler", but, it is a business. You have to determine if you believe your WRs can beat him consistently for 2 games a year and make a decision.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Poor guy...I'd feel really bad for him if the Steelers traded him to the Stains (except for the two games he gets toasted by Santonio).
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Starter

User Info Menu

I hear Chad Scott is available!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    How about DeShea for some picks?

Anyone interested?

Pappy
    I'd give 'em William Gay for their 1st rounder in 2009. They way that they have been throwing around their premium draft picks recently, maybe they would go for it!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...how in the world do these chumps plan to cover Hines, Santonio, Limas, and Nate, while also having to worry about Parker/Mendenhall/Moore and Miller/Spaeth? Sorry-@$$ Brownies.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Anyone interested?

Pappy
    I'd give 'em William Gay for their 1st rounder in 2009. They way that they have been throwing around their premium draft picks recently, maybe they would go for it!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...how in the world do these chumps plan to cover Hines, Santonio, Limas, and Nate, while also having to worry about Parker/Mendenhall/Moore and Miller/Spaeth? Sorry-@$$ Brownies.
    Hey,don't talk about the 2008 NFL offseason SuperBowl Champs that way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

Anyone interested?

Pappy

If the real Super Bowl champs get the Lombardi trophy, what do the Browns get for their offseason championship? The Kotite trophy?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

Anyone interested?

Pappy

If the real Super Bowl champs get the Lombardi trophy, what do the Browns get for their offseason championship? The Kotex trophy?
    Fixed that for you!!!