Thread: any chance

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

any chance

we can get a college football board to discuss up and comers?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: any chance

Maybe if you decide to change your sig.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm VERY proud of the fact that the Steelers won the superbowl thank you very much.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    I'm VERY proud of the fact that the Steelers won the superbowl thank you very much.

You know what I mean Buckeye hater.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

lol
    i went to cedar point last summer (you know a few months after the NCAAF championship) and at the end of the night when they show all the football teams with those big projectors, i was getting a few not so friendly looks as i was standing on the trash can with my big inflate-able gator basketball doing the Gator chomp.
    but you're right i should change it to: beating ohio state so easy even Vanderbelt could do it... i mean they are in the SEC so odds are good that they could!

Legend

User Info Menu

lol
    i went to cedar point last summer (you know a few months after the NCAAF championship) and at the end of the night when they show all the football teams with those big projectors, i was getting a few not so friendly looks as i was standing on the trash can with my big inflate-able gator basketball doing the Gator chomp.
    but you're right i should change it to: beating ohio state so easy even Vanderbelt could do it... i mean they are in the SEC so odds are good that they could!
    Yea, I can imagine you ran into a few unhappy Buckeye fans. Lucky for you...that you were not wearing the maze and blue. Now, that right there might get ya hurt.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    lol
    Yea, I can imagine you ran into a few unhappy Buckeye fans. Lucky for you...that you were not wearing the maze and blue. Now, that right there might get ya hurt.
    i actually grew up a michigan fan. I tend to follow one team from each conference and they're still my favorite team (1b gators are 1a)...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

jbirt..... I'm sure we could find quite a few from here.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    jbirt..... I'm sure we could find quite a few from here.....

We sure can.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ahhhh.... AS, I'm a Florida fan as well.... You've seen the secondary decor in my basement (after the Steelers, of course...). .... But I gotta "stir the pot"......