Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There has been a post in the thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: There has been a post in the thread

Have I mentioned lately that I still really, really, really, really HATE that this hasn't been disabled?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Have I mentioned lately that I still really, really, really, really HATE that this hasn't been disabled?
    J has addressed everything asked of him. If it hasn't been disabled it's probably because he can't find where to disable it. If any of you have any idea...we would appreciate the input.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    J has addressed everything asked of him. If it hasn't been disabled it's probably because he can't find where to disable it. If any of you have any idea...we would appreciate the input.
    I wish I could help but I'm not familiar with this type of board software. I guess the only suggestion I could make is that there are usually support forums available to board admins. I'm sure if a topic were posted there asking how to disable this annoying feature someone will have the answer...if there is one.

Or another option may be contacting support directly by email.