Thread: Top 10 NFL feuds

Starter

User Info Menu

Top 10 NFL feuds

[url="http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=09000d5d80873de6&template=with-video&confirm=true&campaign=ec0005"]http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id= ... ign=ec0005[/url] Gotta love number 1

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Top 10 NFL feuds

#10 brings back alot of memories.............good ones.

Backup

User Info Menu

I miss me some Joey Porter rants before the games.
    Seeing him get up only got Heinz field rocking.

But I noticed Mark Madden being the hypocrite in calling Joey's pregame antics childish, but applauding defacing the terrible towel.

My eyes are still hurting from seeing his face. I need to remind myself to not look directly at the monitor while hearing Mark Madden speak.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dang...I got burned by the "there has been post in this thread" thing. Anyone else been burned by that?

Anyway, if I can remember what I typed...I love that Peezy laugh at the end. His little chuckle always cracked me up!

Mark Madden is an idiot and I can see why y'all hate him so.

I'm shocked the Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride feud didn't make the list! :P

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Or the Chad Johnson vs. the Bungholes feud.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote="stlrz d
    I'm shocked the Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride feud didn't make the list! :P[/quote]

When I was reading through the list and saw Buddy Ryan, I wondered that exact same thing. I was watching that game and saw that pathetic right crossover. They kept playing it over and over.... truly hilarious.

LasVegasGuy

Dang...I got burned by the "there has been post in this thread" thing. Anyone else been burned by that?

Anyway, if I can remember what I typed...I love that Peezy laugh at the end. His little chuckle always cracked me up!

I have. Just read the new post that is displayed after you hit "submit". If it doesn't apply to the one you just wrote just hit "submit" again.

LasVegasGuy

[quote=asiansteel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d
    I'm shocked the Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride feud didn't make the list! :P[/quote

When I was reading through the list and saw Buddy Ryan, I wondered that exact same thing. I was watching that game and saw that pathetic right crossover. They kept playing it over and over.... truly hilarious.

I was watching that game as well and I remember saying to myself if that is the best he has got he is going to get killed. I've seen slaps harder then that old man's right cross.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"the terrible towel is a glorified dish rag". how anyone can listen to that fat f@@k madden is beyond me.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

I have. Just read the new post that is displayed after you hit "submit". If it doesn't apply to the one you just wrote just hit "submit" again.
    Yeah I know, but if you miss it...sucks!

Plus, think ahead to a game thread...that's going to happen every time a person posts!