Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a dream

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: I have a dream

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Heck, last night I think me and fordfixer were the only ones on here for two hours straight a little past midnight...
    NKy thanks for letting everyone know I have no life.
    .....Join the crowd....The view is great down here.........................

Hey Chadman, I'm not sure about all the names, but you can look at the memberlist on the upper toolbar to find out who is and who isn't.... If not, fire-off a PM to them....

One ot two steps ahead of you there bud...just fired off a few.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Heck, last night I think me and fordfixer were the only ones on here for two hours straight a little past midnight...

Hey Chadman, I'm not sure about all the names, but you can look at the memberlist on the upper toolbar to find out who is and who isn't.... If not, fire-off a PM to them....

That's the ripple effect we'd love to have. There are some distinctive football minds from TL that I'd love to see start posting here.... since we have most of the ones, IMO, that were the engineers of most of the threads there. SMG has the right idea with regards to recruiting over there. We all know certain individuals that would be great additions to our collective.... we just need to note them and fire off invitational PMs. Great to have you again here, Chadman.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

That's the ripple effect we'd love to have. There are some distinctive football minds from TL that I'd love to see start posting here.... since we have most of the ones, IMO, that were the engineers of most of the threads there. SMG has the right idea with regards to recruiting over there. We all know certain individuals that would be great additions to our collective.... we just need to note them and fire off invitational PMs. Great to have you again here, Chadman.
    You are right- it is great to have Chadman here.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

You are right- it is great to have Chadman here.
    Honestly,you could continue to post pics of half-naked young ladies without saying a word and I would be just as happy!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Honestly,you could continue to post pics of half-naked young ladies without saying a word and I would be just as happy!!! :lol
    Les, Les, Les....

Alright...

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Honestly,you could continue to post pics of half-naked young ladies without saying a word and I would be just as happy!!! :lol
    Les, Les, Les....

Alright...

You should change your name on the board to "Steeler Skin."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Chadman, dude!!! Thx for all the spanking material

Not yet ready to kick the Trib to the curb. But PS has already started lapping SL in terms of Steelers content. To discuss the Steelers cogently, you have to be on PS. The admin issues with SL and the Trib will not go away. For those who have made the switch and won't be going back, that is completely understandable.

As for me, I will probably post on both for a little while longer. But once the season steps into gear, I'll probably be here on PS more often.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i'll keep posting on both boards.
    i love the knowledge and personalities of most people on this board.
    but...
    i wouldn't have met any of ya'll without the trib and hopefully they get a new generation of posters.

plus i can't bring my post count here.. i hate being a newbie!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    i'll keep posting on both boards.
    i love the knowledge and personalities of most people on this board.
    but...
    i wouldn't have met any of ya'll without the trib and hopefully they get a new generation of posters.

plus i can't bring my post count here.. i hate being a newbie!

We're all newbies here. That's what's great. No attitude from people who have tenure on th board, considering we all practically signed up this month.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

chadman, with all these lovely young ladies you're posting, you're going to make me stay here..
    we should have a picture index... just saying...